+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP - Re-evaluation - Year 2023

Ritish Gupta

Sep 18, 2020
I got my Celpip score yesterday . I got L-11 R-10 W-12 but S-8. I have applied for revaluation. Did anyone got their score increased in speaking ?

rc87

Nov 7, 2023
I took my Celpip test on October 14, I got L8 R10 W8 S6.
I requested a reevaluation for my speaking on October 23, and my S increased from 6 to 9. I received the result on November 2.
The same day (November 2), I requested a reevaluation for my W, still waiting.

rc87

Nov 7, 2023
I got my reevaluation of W, from 8 to 9. :)

My final result: L8 R10 W9 S9.

I would like to request a revaluation for L, do you think I could get one more point?

Sep 1, 2021
Celpip exam given on NOV 5th 2023.
Scored L - 11, R -12, S - 10, W - 8.

I was pretty sure my writing wasn’t that bad.
Put my Writing section for re-evaluation on the same day. The cost was CAD 62.

Received my Re-evaluation on 16 Nov 2023.
Scored Increased to 9.

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I got ITA for OINP but my CELPIP results had just expired a few days ago. I retook the whole test yesterday (Sunday, Dec 10).

While going through the speaking section, on the first task I was approached by one of the staff members asking me to lower my voice. I said something like "ok, I'm sorry" and then I noticed that the computer was still recording my first task. After that, I tried to lower my voice but they kept approaching me, which was very distracting. I ended up practically whispering to the microphone. I am concerned that this may affect my speaking score, so I sent a complaint on the website when I got home (I only had 48 hours to do so). When I sent it, I got a message saying that reviewing this complaint might delay my results.

Has anybody ever gone through something similar? What may be the outcome? Would they ask me to retake the speaking section? If I get a 10 I would be more than happy, but I wasn't sure if all those distractions were going to affect my score and now I don't know if I'll get my results in time before my OINP submission deadline.

Bhavnesh

Apr 8, 2019
That's a bummer. I wonder what they are looking for in order to give a 9.

Had my 1st CELPIP test March 12 got L-10, R-9, W-9 , S-8. reapplied for reevaluation and got the results in 4 days. Speaking score did not change so I have to retake the exam.

Took another sitting last March 26 ,I got L-10, R-11 W-10, S-8 applied for re evaluation March 30- still waiting.
Did your score got change ?

annalimmie

Nov 10, 2017
I got ITA for OINP but my CELPIP results had just expired a few days ago. I retook the whole test yesterday (Sunday, Dec 10).

While going through the speaking section, on the first task I was approached by one of the staff members asking me to lower my voice. I said something like "ok, I'm sorry" and then I noticed that the computer was still recording my first task. After that, I tried to lower my voice but they kept approaching me, which was very distracting. I ended up practically whispering to the microphone. I am concerned that this may affect my speaking score, so I sent a complaint on the website when I got home (I only had 48 hours to do so). When I sent it, I got a message saying that reviewing this complaint might delay my results.

Has anybody ever gone through something similar? What may be the outcome? Would they ask me to retake the speaking section? If I get a 10 I would be more than happy, but I wasn't sure if all those distractions were going to affect my score and now I don't know if I'll get my results in time before my OINP submission deadline.
Hi I saw that your application turned out ok after this. Was your CELPIP score the same as your EOI? Do you know if they would reject if CELPIP retake was lower than EOI, but scoring factor was still higher than cutoff for invitation?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi I saw that your application turned out ok after this. Was your CELPIP score the same as your EOI? Do you know if they would reject if CELPIP retake was lower than EOI, but scoring factor was still higher than cutoff for invitation?
In my case, me score was higher that the one in my EOI.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Does it work reappearing for CELPIP, I received 8 in all except 6 in R. Heard more tough stuff will come in subsequent attempts

Divyalalan3@

Jan 11, 2024
I have taken my celpip test recently and got L-10, S- 8, W-8, and R - 11. I am sceptical whether I should go for reevaluation for writing and speaking. Anyone knows anything about it?

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
I have taken my celpip test recently and got L-10, S- 8, W-8, and R - 11. I am sceptical whether I should go for reevaluation for writing and speaking. Anyone knows anything about it?
if you are confident that you followed the format in writing (like word count, ideas, innovative sentences, advance vocab ) and in speaking followed the format like spoke the full time, used the logical sentences, provided examples, and spoke in correct tenses in every task then you are level 9 above ..with this confidence you can surely do reevaluation.