+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP RE-EVALUATION 2017

Sahhmv

Dec 12, 2017
Well, I took CELPIP because I have terrible handwriting lol and my Wife took both CELPIP and IELTS, she got similar scores on both but eventually she retook the IELTS a couple of times until she got CLB9.

For IELTS Writing vs CELPIP I would say both are tough to get clb9 but the Speaking is much better in IELTS as you get to talk to a human, whereas on CELPIP is to a computer and the tasks they put you are....weirder.

I have the contact of an IELTS and CELPIP tutor who helped me get a 9 on Writing if it interest you.

What was your CELPIP score btw?
1st try - L 9, R 12, W 7, S 7 after re-evaluation W 8, S 9
2nd try - L 10, R 12, W 8, S 8 (asked for re-evaluation for W and S but nothing changed)

I would like the contact for the tutors please.

Thank you.

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
1st try - L 9, R 12, W 7, S 7 after re-evaluation W 8, S 9
2nd try - L 10, R 12, W 8, S 8 (asked for re-evaluation for W and S but nothing changed)

I would like the contact for the tutors please.

Thank you.
His name is Larry ( larry@ielts-pro.com )

He is really good with Speaking and Writing, I improved my writing score but not the Speaking (My fault as I made mistakes in the exam).

Contact him via e-Mail and let him know Javier referred you. He will do a free evaluation.

Funny thing is that on the test I thought I did so horrible on Reading that i would get a 6 (I even left 1 question unanswered because the time expired)...got a 12 just like my 1st attempt lol

Sahhmv

Dec 12, 2017
His name is Larry ( larry@ielts-pro.com )

He is really good with Speaking and Writing, I improved my writing score but not the Speaking (My fault as I made mistakes in the exam).

Contact him via e-Mail and let him know Javier referred you. He will do a free evaluation.

Funny thing is that on the test I thought I did so horrible on Reading that i would get a 6 (I even left 1 question unanswered because the time expired)...got a 12 just like my 1st attempt lol
Thanks.

ohh that's weird... I really think CELPIP has problems with the corrections, I was better in my second try and got lower scores than the re-evaluated one for the 1st try.

yadwinderk

Jan 17, 2018
For the people that have done the celpip general, how is the actual test compared to the practice tests that paragon provides, same or easier? Also, is it likely they will re-evaluate your reading and listening?

My test is on Saturday, just a tad bit nervous.

yadwinderk

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks.

ohh that's weird... I really think CELPIP has problems with the corrections, I was better in my second try and got lower scores than the re-evaluated one for the 1st try.
Did you do the practice tests from Paragon? If so, was the exam same, easier or harder?

ielts_learn

Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone, Found that many people discussing on CELPOP experiences. Need your help!
I am preparing for CELPIP. Please suggest me how to prepare for CELPIP. I am not finding much material. It is grateful if you could share some tips and materials to manasa20006@gmail.com

Reactions: |l|R|l|

ielts_learn

Jan 5, 2018
Speaking is easy in IELTS as you wont be talking to Computer however other will be tough (my point of view).

My Writing is really bad, here are the scores:
L-12, R-12, W-7, S-9
Hello , I am preparing for CELPIP and need help! Please suggest me how to prepare for CELPIP. I am not finding much material. It is grateful if you could share some tips and materials to manasa20006@gmail.com

Prakash72

Aug 7, 2017
Hi,
I got listening-7 and reading-6, Is there any chance to increase the point in reevaluation. This is my first time to celpip test. What is the percentage of chances.

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
Hi,
I got listening-7 and reading-6, Is there any chance to increase the point in reevaluation. This is my first time to celpip test. What is the percentage of chances.
If u are confident that the scores you got are not right, proceed with reeval but take note you have to pay per module say $60+ listening and another payment for reading. If the scores of reeval improved, they will refund the fees paid

kamran.shekh

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Dear friends,
I got the score today: L 11, R 12, W 8(!), S 7(!).
Score is useless, because I need 9 in all. Would you recommend re-evaluation. Is there any chance for so much increase to make it 9 and 9 in W and S?

Apr 20, 2018
Hi,

I just received my CELPIP test score yesterday, and it appears to be 8 8 8 6(S), does anyone who had successful revaluation experience can advise whether should I do the revaluation and is it possible for me to get a 7 after it?

Appreciated.