+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP RE-EVALUATION 2017

mariodn89

Dec 20, 2017
Hi. I don't think they use the R and L to increase the W and S, but I do believe that if you think you were better then a W 7 and S 8 you should give re-evaluation a try and hope for the best.
I hope you get the points!
On S I’m sure that I can get a 9, W to be honest just on my second essay I’m prettt sure that I deserve a 10-12, I rushed on the first... so I have no idea

I asked for the re evaluation yesterday, let’s see what’s gonna happen...

Reactions: Sahhmv

asher.lee

Dec 7, 2017
I got
L 11
R 9
W8
S6

Applied for re-evaluation and nothing changed.
I can easily get 6.5 in ielts general btw.

Gonna have another test in January

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hi all,

I took Celpip Nov 4th, I got the following results
L 9
R 12
W 7
S 7

I applied for re-evaluation for W and S and the changed for:
W 8
S 9

I got my refund for the re-evaluation since my scores changed.

The 8 in W is still not enough for me so I took the test again last saturday (Dec 9th), waiting for the results, I hope I can get a minimum of 9 in all of them.
Sorry for late reply. Congrats It looks wonderful score. You were trying for a long time.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
I got
L 11
R 9
W8
S6

Applied for re-evaluation and nothing changed.
I can easily get 6.5 in ielts general btw.

Gonna have another test in January
Oho.. This speaking section always sucks.. I am also planning to write in the month of January.
Last time I wrote in the month of September and my score was S-7, W-6, R-7, L-8.
I applied for re-evaluation and score change to S-7, W-8, R-7, L-8. But this score is not enough to get through the CIC process.
So writing again in the month of January.
Any suggestion or any previous question will be always appreciated.

manstar85

Apr 26, 2017
Oho.. This speaking section always sucks.. I am also planning to write in the month of January.
Last time I wrote in the month of September and my score was S-7, W-6, R-7, L-8.
I applied for re-evaluation and score change to S-7, W-8, R-7, L-8. But this score is not enough to get through the CIC process.
So writing again in the month of January.
Any suggestion or any previous question will be always appreciated.
Hey Nawal, good scores this time around. How did you prep for the test ?

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hey Nawal, good scores this time around. How did you prep for the test ?
Let's see. I feel speaking and writing is quite difficult. For preparation, there is not much material, only whatever they have provided on the website.
did you write the exam before?

Sahhmv

Dec 12, 2017
On S I’m sure that I can get a 9, W to be honest just on my second essay I’m prettt sure that I deserve a 10-12, I rushed on the first... so I have no idea

I asked for the re evaluation yesterday, let’s see what’s gonna happen...
Hey,
Have you got your re-evaluation results back yet?
I applied Dec 19 as well but did not heard back from them yet...
Thanks.

Sahhmv

Dec 12, 2017
It should not take this much time. Usually they send within 10 days.
The re-evaluation they say it takes 3-4 weeks... today makes exactly 3 weeks that we asked for it... so I'm assuming that we're suppose to have an answer between today and next Tuesday.
I asked because last time I asked a re-evaluation I got an answer after 2 weeks, This time is taking longer but we had the holidays, maybe that's why is taking longer