+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Celpip General - Results/Re-evaluation?

iecholderincanada

Jul 27, 2020
Hi!

Recently did my Celpip General test - got the following: L:12 R:12 W:8 S:12.

Paid for the re-evaluation just now. I hope they bump up my W score to at least a 10 so I can get max CRS language points.

The embarrassing this is, this isn't my first attempt. I got W:12 on my first attempt but lower in another. Now I have everything on 12 but not the writing.

This is so frustrating. I did a re-eval on my last attempts but they never bumped up my score. I hope they do it this time as I have all other scores maxed out.

Has anyone ever had success in the re-evaluation process?

Thanks for reading.

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi!

Recently did my Celpip General test - got the following: L:12 R:12 W:8 S:12.

Paid for the re-evaluation just now. I hope they bump up my W score to at least a 10 so I can get max CRS language points.

The embarrassing this is, this isn't my first attempt. I got W:12 on my first attempt but lower in another. Now I have everything on 12 but not the writing.

This is so frustrating. I did a re-eval on my last attempts but they never bumped up my score. I hope they do it this time as I have all other scores maxed out.

Has anyone ever had success in the re-evaluation process?

Thanks for reading.
My writing was bumped from 8 to 10 on re-evaluation. Several people on the forum have had success on CELPIP re-evaluation. Good luck!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My writing was also bumped from 8 to 11. And it gave me extra 23 points!

If you are thinking of getting a re-evaluation, you should do it! It's definelty worth a try!! Goodluck

ranjhaji

Feb 14, 2018
Hi,
Recently I gave mg first CELPIP test on 19 dec., 2020. I scored 10 speaking, 11 reading, 8 listening and 7 in writing. Willing to improve it further!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,
Recently I gave mg first CELPIP test on 19 dec., 2020. I scored 10 speaking, 11 reading, 8 listening and 7 in writing. Willing to improve it further!
Hey!

That's an amazing score. If you are willing to improve your score further, I will suggest you give re-evaluation a try (it costs about $60 and they will refund you if they change your score and if your score is not changed then they will not refund you unfotunately)

On the other-hand, you can also book another exam. I heard from someone that there are no bookings till February/ March. That will give you enough time to practice and practice to get a much better score.