+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP - Best location?

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Hello guys,

I did my first CELPIP General test at the 180 Bloor W location in downtown Toronto. I want let you guys to know that the room was awful, the microphone of my headset was terrible and I needed to adjust all the time towards my mouth, I could hear everyone speaking loudly, the chair was very uncomfortable and I could not adjust the screen and even my chair to look straight to the screen as a result I had to complete the test pratically looking down on the screen. It really influenced my band's scores badly. =(

From you guys!
I'd like to know some experiences and suggestions about the best locations to take this test. I'll appreciate so much.

Unfortunately I will have to retake the test.

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey ! did you appear recently ? how did you prep for the test ?
No, I took the test more than couple years ago, a friend of mine went to that test center recently and didn't complain.

I only learned what the format would be like by checking the celpip website, I didn't actually study for the test.

Reactions: Jamestoca

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
No, I took the test more than couple years ago, a friend of mine went to that test center recently and didn't complain.

I only learned what the format would be like by checking the celpip website, I didn't actually study for the test.
Hey, I saw that there are two addresses on the celpip website. Do you remember which one of these below you did the test?
a)
Toronto - Precise Solutions Toronto
20 Eglinton Ave West
Toronto, ON CA

or b)
2300 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON

because both of them are on the same street's block. Thank you sir

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, I saw that there are two addresses on the celpip website. Do you remember which one of these below you did the test?
a)
20 Eglinton Ave West
Toronto, ON CA

or b)
2300 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON

because both of them are on the same street's block. Thank you sir
2300 Yonge Street - unit 3006

Reactions: Jamestoca

ethanehunt88

Jan 1, 2018
Hello All,

Wish you happy new year.
I am going to write Celpip on coming Jan 13rd at Younge and Eglington Location.
Do anybody have online practice tests ?

Thx.