31-01-2014
Francisdylan said:
Hi
Just want to know what books you used for your review? thanks
Celban prep material from the library,

strawhat

Mar 17, 2015
hi everyone,
I'm actually new in this forum. My situation is like this. I passed already the CPNRE last September 2014 and right now I'm really struggling to get 7 in IELTS writing exam. Proof of language proficiency is the last requirement I need to have. Honestly I'm frustrated already with my IELTS so I wanted to try CELBAN. But my problem now is that there is not much preparation material available for CELBAN. I already registered for the exam next month because they easily get full. I tried their online readiness exam but I can't see my score on my writing. Is there somebody here who can share please their experience recently with CELBAN and also some tips and maybe some links in the net in which I can read. Thank you in advance. I'm really scared now about the writing part.

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
strawhat said:
hi everyone,
I'm actually new in this forum. My situation is like this. I passed already the CPNRE last September 2014 and right now I'm really struggling to get 7 in IELTS writing exam. Proof of language proficiency is the last requirement I need to have. Honestly I'm frustrated already with my IELTS so I wanted to try CELBAN. But my problem now is that there is not much preparation material available for CELBAN. I already registered for the exam next month because they easily get full. I tried their online readiness exam but I can't see my score on my writing. Is there somebody here who can share please their experience recently with CELBAN and also some tips and maybe some links in the net in which I can read. Thank you in advance. I'm really scared now about the writing part.
Good luck and God Bless!

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
Here is the model answer for the writing sample:

Mr. X, a 55 year-old gentleman, who looked anxious came into ER with chest pain. This pain was relieved by rest and nitroglycerine (sublingual).

He is working in a highly stressful occupation as an executive director in the federal government. His risk factors include heavy smoking(2 pk/day) and there is a family history of high cholesterol. He is seeking help for his stress and problems with anger. He is concerned about having a heart attack. All tests were within normal range. He was advised to follow up with his physician. (Put your name here or siganture then your title, RN or LPN or RPN)

ladyheart

Apr 2, 2015
Hi! Can you give us tips on celban speaking? Do they always ask to do the role play for history taking and discharge instructions coz I also read that there are many options to choose on how you demonstrate the speaking test. Thanks for your response.

DREDOTCOM

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NEED HELP.. :)
can we do it this way guys?
to all who passed and took their CELBAN exam, kindly share your experience?:)

according to my foreigner colleagues:
LISTENING?
-almost same with IELTS but nursing topics
READING?
-??
WRITING?
-task 1: words/phrases are given and you should do your paragraph
SPEAKING?
-group speaking
im planning to take CELBAN next month..sa ganitong sagot niya, mukang ayaw niya magshare. :-X :-X

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Hi there, accidentally saw this topic and i was seriously looking for someone who could help me on celban prep for a long time. Could someone want to be my study buddy?It would be a great help and benefits for us.Thanks a lot

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
DREDOTCOM said:
NEED HELP.. :)
can we do it this way guys?
to all who passed and took their CELBAN exam, kindly share your experience?:)

according to my foreigner colleagues:
LISTENING?
-almost same with IELTS but nursing topics
READING?
-??
WRITING?
-task 1: words/phrases are given and you should do your paragraph
SPEAKING?
-group speaking
im planning to take CELBAN next month..sa ganitong sagot niya, mukang ayaw niya magshare. :-X :-X
Hello DREDOTCOM,
Yan talaga yun CELBAN...practice mo lang lagi yun nasa online reviewer at kung makakahiram ka sa library,mas maganda kasi may model answer.
Good luck!
PS: dalawa na sa kakilala ko ang nakakapasa ng CELBAN since I opened this thread. I am so happy for them. :)

ashsal

May 16, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm new to CELBAN forum. Same situation as others but luckily I got the test dates for June. Now preparing for the exam. Just want to ask if there are resource materials and also in youtube there are many things come up apart from celban. Can anyone help please in this regard.
Thanks

kare

Jul 13, 2015
Hi everybody!! I just took my celban last March unfortunately I didn't get the required score for writing..Honestly I find it difficult to search for free writing materials for celban. I cant afford the online preparation courses because its too expensive. I took IELTS last June but again I only got 6.5 for the writing part. Just want to ask if anybody here have writing materials, like incident report, can u please share some examples and tips. it would be a great help. I will take again my celban on august 12..and hopefully i will it get it this time... :)

saniachawla

Aug 9, 2015
Hey,
Take coaching from Guru Learning Institute in Surrey or get online test material from them . It's excellent. I have got it and preparing
It has amazing practice material.

DREDOTCOM

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the tips SPMH!

I PASSED MY CELBAN!!WOOHOO!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

nvcrn

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-14
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
03-06-15
Med's Done....
09-06-15 / MED.RECEIVED via ECAS 30.06.15
Passport Req..
16-08-15 / ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
01.09.15 /// 01.10.15-VISA ON HAND (Thank You Lord)
SPMH said:
Here is the model answer for the writing sample:

Mr. X, a 55 year-old gentleman, who looked anxious came into ER with chest pain. This pain was relieved by rest and nitroglycerine (sublingual).

He is working in a highly stressful occupation as an executive director in the federal government. His risk factors include heavy smoking(2 pk/day) and there is a family history of high cholesterol. He is seeking help for his stress and problems with anger. He is concerned about having a heart attack. All tests were within normal range. He was advised to follow up with his physician. (Put your name here or siganture then your title, RN or LPN or RPN)

Hello, do u have any review materials you can share with us? Maybe you have another sample. Thank you so much

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
DREDOTCOM said:
Thanks for the tips SPMH!

I PASSED MY CELBAN!!WOOHOO!!

;D ;D ;D ;D
Yehey, Congratulations! and you're welcome!

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
nvcrn said:
Hello, do u have any review materials you can share with us? Maybe you have another sample. Thank you so much
Hello! I don't have any review materials. Try looking back to your reference book on how to make an incident report, that would surely help. Good luck!