+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELBAN

chink03

Sep 16, 2015
Hi Spmh! I really appreciate for helping us out regarding with the Celban test. Could you give me some pointers? Or tips? :) Since it was my first time to take the test. I'm planning to take it next year. :)

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
DREDOTCOM said:
Thanks for the tips SPMH!

I PASSED MY CELBAN!!WOOHOO!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow!! congratulations. Can u please share us some tips that we should avoid doing it in the exam? waht is your topic in writing and speaking?

Godisgood29

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
SPMH said:
I am willing to help those who are interested of writing the CELBAN. Free of charge. God bless all nurses who wish to pursue their careers here in Canada.
Hi, I cancelled my IELTS schedule yesterday and i expected to get the refund few weeks from now. then, I booked for Celban next year.
Aside from incident reports, discharge instructions,. What are the possible topics that we must pay attention or focus on?
* my husband told me to take the ielts but I should follow what's on my heart. I have been called to take the Celban. I can really feel it. Taking the ielts practice tests is like a burden to me. Therefore, Celban is better for me. I love doing things that's health related or in nursing field.

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
poohGirl said:
By the way SMPH, about the writing part 2. Is there any approximate no. of words for the incident report writing? I know for IELTS, they have minimum limits of words. Got no idea with the celban writing.
my friend told me that it shoul reached around 150 words. Hi Poohgirl. have u taken ur celban exam already? can u also please share your experience on the exam and propbably share your writing task? on what is all about? and the questions asked during your speaking exam? im sorry to ask all these questions but i would like to give it a try, i will be taking my exam in 1 week time and i am not yet confident about it. Pleasehelp me.

Godisgood29

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
maikostine21 said:
my friend told me that it shoul reached around 150 words. Hi Poohgirl. have u taken ur celban exam already? can u also please share your experience on the exam and propbably share your writing task? on what is all about? and the questions asked during your speaking exam? im sorry to ask all these questions but i would like to give it a try, i will be taking my exam in 1 week time and i am not yet confident about it. Pleasehelp me.
hi, maikostine21, do u want me to be your review buddy? i will take the exam next year. We can share some ideas. My email is theresafelicitas206@yahoo.com :)

belichka

Nov 11, 2015
Hi everyone,

first of all thank you for your advices!
I would like to ask if someone knows if there is a preparation course for the CELBAN exam or maybe a theacher in Toronto or nearby. Also i would like to ask about Celban prep material from the library. Can I find it in any library or some specific libraries.

Thank you!

jarry

Nov 23, 2014
SPMH said:
I am willing to help those who are interested of writing the CELBAN. Free of charge. God bless all nurses who wish to pursue their careers here in Canada.

Hi SPMH! i am taking my CELBAN on the Jnuary 4.. Can you pls share it to me your materials pls? my email address is msjarrel0224@gmail.com
Thank you so much and really appreciated your kindness

ni123

Nov 7, 2015
Hi, i am new to this forum and this is the first time I am writing in any of the forum. Firstly I want to Thankyou all who are willing to help the people who are need, I want if I can get some material for Celban, not like the classes which charge us or anybody who can guide and tell about there experience while taking CELBAN or can help in preparation of Celban or can guide us that from where I can do study or what should I study or read or practice and what about English grammar and all. Thankyou
NIsa

MR_18

Jan 11, 2016
hello Im nee in the forum, i just wanted to ask if you can share some soeaking questions that you have experienced. Thank you in advance! I am scheduled for Celban next month and I really need to pass it.

belichka

Nov 11, 2015
Hello!

I am trying again. Does anyone have preparation materil for CELBAN. If someone has and can share, I'll appreciate it!
Thanks a lot!

MR_18

Jan 11, 2016
hello when did you take your last exam? Im just relying on readiness self assessment on CELBAN sites im scheduled next month.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
hi, not all public libraries have the celban off-line reviewers. I've checked here in Calgary and there is none, however when I was in BC they have it.

ni123

Nov 7, 2015
hi, Do any buddy have the weblinks for youtube videos from which we can practice, or from where I can get some material to study, I am schedule next month and I am very tensed because of it.