+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC wage requirement - tell us what you earned when you applied

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
You guys should not be granted PR due to lack of logic alone obviously: better job in the context of my sentence is referring to a higher wage.
There are lot of hard workers who came as students. Canada needs like these people. Not like living on the sofa while watching movies. A lot of students work a night. They don’t sleep properly for better future. If they don’t get PR so who will do this hard work job?

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
You shouldn’t be
You guys should not be granted PR due to lack of logic alone obviously: better job in the context of my sentence is referring to a higher wage.
You should have not been granted PR because of your thinking. I have received many interviews where nobody goes to work. Listen nobody wants to work.. lots of business needs workers. I have seen this. That’s why here is highest immigration level than other countries in the world. I left my previous job and now they have trouble finding new employee.

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
There are lot of hard workers who came as students. Canada needs like these people. Not like living on the sofa while watching movies. A lot of students work a night. They don’t sleep properly for better future. If they don’t get PR so who will do this hard work job?
Once again.. you are deviating from the topic. I feel you about it being hard to get a higher wage etc...
I am trying to explain the obvious here in the intention of stopping people from misrepresenting themselves and getting a 5 years ban!!!!! I am saying (more explicitly): Do not think you can use your NOC D job as a NOC A or B and get away with it ... your low wage might be ONE OF THE FACTORS that open up the eyes of the officer and cause your application to be investigated and refused.
I am saying so in the favour of everyone.
A hard answer saying Forget about the wage it has nothing to do with anything is simplg not true. Officers are humans who use their common sense to do their job (their job is to validate and assess every claim made by the aoplicant). If I were an officer and I see aMcdonalss manager getting paid 10 dollars an hour . I am not gonna be impressed.. I am gonna do a thorouvh investigation to make sure this apicant was indeed a manager. And YES I know restaurants suck. I worked im a restaurant too.
Cheers

mailman234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Still waiting not yet. Eligibility is passed though.

Thank you! That's what I am saying.
If a Mcdonalds manager is paid minimum wage; yes they're not automatically reject the application but they will question things more. The poster of this thread is stuck in that it cannot be rejected based on wage grounds. Well yesss but guess what a low wage can create red flags and it can cause refusal if the person is indeed lying. If the applicant is truthful then yes fine a delay is the worst that can happen.
Congratulations. I'm curious, given the huge mismatch between your engineering wage and the median, what proof did you provide that you could do the job? I've prepared my reference letters, ROE, R4 and screenshots of my work that I'm going to provide in an LOE with my name on work material to provide I did the job I'm claiming.

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
Once again.. you are deviating from the topic. I feel you about it being hard to get a higher wage etc...
I am trying to explain the obvious here in the intention of stopping people from misrepresenting themselves and getting a 5 years ban!!!!! I am saying (more explicitly): Do not think you can use your NOC D job as a NOC A or B and get away with it ... your low wage might be ONE OF THE FACTORS that open up the eyes of the officer and cause your application to be investigated and refused.
I am saying so in the favour of everyone.
A hard answer saying Forget about the wage it has nothing to do with anything is simplg not true. Officers are humans who use their common sense to do their job (their job is to validate and assess every claim made by the aoplicant). If I were an officer and I see aMcdonalss manager getting paid 10 dollars an hour . I am not gonna be impressed.. I am gonna do a thorouvh investigation to make sure this apicant was indeed a manager. And YES I know restaurants suck. I worked im a restaurant too.
Cheers
I said 2 to 4 dollar difference is fine. As lab technician one company gives you 20 dollar. Another gives you 18 dollar so it is acceptable because not all company in Canada will provide you same amount of money for the same position. Yes if your wage is 11 dollar per hour so this is not acceptable. Your wage is too low. It is even lower than minimum wage which is 14 dollar in Ontario. So 2 to 4 dollar less or high is acceptable. Every company will give you a job title which is NOC b but they will also give you NOC d work as well as NOC b work. It depends on company

mailman234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
This is basically like saying that because Canada has a high demand for immigrants, they'll ignore integrity/legal processes and hand out PR just because nobody wants to do the work.

mailman234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I said 2 to 4 dollar difference is fine. As lab technician one company gives you 20 dollar. Another gives you 18 dollar so it is acceptable because not all company in Canada will provide you same amount of money for the same position. Yes if your wage is 11 dollar per hour so this is not acceptable. Your wage is too low. It is even lower than minimum wage which is 14 dollar in Ontario. So 2 to 4 dollar less or high is acceptable. Every company will give you a job title which is NOC b but they will also give you NOC d work as well as NOC b work. It depends on company
But who says $2-$4 difference is fine? Where are you getting this information from? Do you work in the IRCC and do you know that an immigration officer starts flagging applications when a wage is specifically $2-$4 below the median wage and starts demanding more proof? Please provide evidence.

mailman234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Brother! Nobody gives high wage in this era. You need to have. A lot of experience and better education background. Like Ph.D so on. Otherwise better job will give 20 and other private company job will give you 17 around something
You just keep making stuff up. Where is the evidence of any of this? If you can't provide facts can you please stop posting!! I only have a diploma and I'm already on $60k (with health benefits and bonuses it's $63k) and my company is working on raising it $65k. Meanwhile, I know people on degrees earning $35k-$40k like User1Id is and others who have Masters degrees who make not much more than me.

My girlfriend makes $150k. In my previous country, I made $180k. We only have a diploma for this job, no Master or PhD....

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Congratulations. I'm curious, given the huge mismatch between your engineering wage and the median, what proof did you provide that you could do the job? I've prepared my reference letters, ROE, R4 and screenshots of my work that I'm going to provide in an LOE with my name on work material to provide I did the job I'm claiming.
I am not sure where I said engineering... did you another post for me or something?!
My job is not an engineering job. It is another NOC. I provided: a T4, a NOA, all pay slips ( all of them) a reference letter with all necessary items. My wage is not too low compared to the median. In fact, I started at 17 and got a raise 4 months later to 21/hour... the website says the low end is supposed to be 22$/hour....
I do not believe in my case my wage caused the officer to do a further review... once again it is all about common sense... remember who the employer is plays a role.... mamy many Mcdonalds employees are playing the game of misrepresentation so the officer might be more careful compared to another job etc..

mailman234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I am not sure where I said engineering... did you another post for me or something?!
My job is not an engineering job. It is another NOC. I provided: a T4, a NOA, all pay slips ( all of them) a reference letter with all necessary items. My wage is not too low compared to the median. In fact, I started at 17 and got a raise 4 months later to 21/hour... the website says the low end is supposed to be 22$/hour....
I do not believe in my case my wage caused the officer to do a further review... once again it is all about common sense... remember who the employer is plays a role.... mamy many Mcdonalds employees are playing the game of misrepresentation so the officer might be more careful compared to another job etc..
My apologies - I'm half asleep today. What NOC do you do? Hope it all works out and yes you're completely right about the misrepresentation thing.

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My apologies - I'm half asleep today. What NOC do you do? Hope it all works out and yes you're completely right about the misrepresentation thing.
No problem. I applied under 2172
I get paid through a third party that takes like few dollars an hour.... the wage can be ignored and not a worry ( i asked a lawyer who reviewed my application and told me not to worry about it) unless tue person is trying to misrepresent.

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
But who says $2-$4 difference is fine? Where are you getting this information from? Do you work in the IRCC and do you know that an immigration officer starts flagging applications when a wage is specifically $2-$4 below the median wage and starts demanding more proof? Please provide evidence.
Based on the salary, employee works for the different company for the same position. Ircc says there is no minimum wage requirements. And ircc also doesn’t tell that if your minimum wage doesn’t meet our criteria, we will reject your file.And yes, everything is up to visa officer. If your file is strong still it can deny. So be optimistic brother. Why do you get everybody moral down.

mailman234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
No problem. I applied under 2172
I get paid through a third party that takes like few dollars an hour.... the wage can be ignored and not a worry ( i asked a lawyer who reviewed my application and told me not to worry about it) unless tue person is trying to misrepresent.
Nice one, did you pay a lawyer for the whole thing or use them to just audit your application before applying? I'm thinking of doing this - expensive but probably worth it.