Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Congratulations!!!
I want to ask about your eligibility and if it was marked as review required.
Hello, thank you!

Yes, my application was under Review Required since Feb. The reason was that my foreign work was with an incorrect NOC code. I sent them a web form on April 26 to acknowledge it and update my NOC code. I think that helped.

Reactions: Laamaa

msridhar87

Mar 22, 2023
I see that the COPR number is updated in the portal and all sections marked as completed. Called IRCC and the representative told me that portal 1 email was initiated yesterday. Does that mean my PR is approved?

Bandani

Feb 25, 2018
Got this from the VO
I called IRCC yesterday
I’m not sure what it means

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your application remain in queue to be reviewed by an IRCC agent or officer. You will be contacted if additional information is required on your application.

Sincerely,

Kitchener IRCC

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Got this from the VO
I called IRCC yesterday

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your application remain in queue to be reviewed by an IRCC agent or officer. You will be contacted if additional information is required on your application.

Sincerely,

Kitchener IRCC
Well, I wouldn't pay much attention to it because I got the same message from the VO. October 19 AOR

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Got this from the VO
I called IRCC yesterday

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Kitchener IRCC
What's your AOR and is your eligibility review required? Did you tell the customer service representative to put a note on your file? I'm asking this question because I want to know why this VO sends this silly message and ends up doing nothing on our files.

Reactions: Bandani

Bandani

Feb 25, 2018
What's your AOR and is your eligibility review required? Did you tell the customer service representative to put a note on your file? I'm asking this question because I want to know why this VO sends this silly message and ends up doing nothing on our files.
Aor is 29 January 2023
All fields passed in the tracker but background check in progress

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
What note did they put I didn’t even know visa offices responded directly. I need to do a follow up on mine. Nothing seems to be moving

Got this from the VO
I called IRCC yesterday

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Kitchener IRCC

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Updates on my file since last week.
Received a re-medical request on March 30. Went for medicals on 31st March and submitted the information sheet on 1st april.
Eligibility moved to In Progress on March 30.

Called up IRCC - Agent mentioned Eligibility is marked as Review Required(maybe for the medical, not sure).
Info sharing is still in Progress.
any updates? is your eligibility passed?

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Can someone please inbox the WhatsApp group for VO Kitchener?

Jun 14, 2023
Hello, can anyone tell me how fast/slow this visa office is? I am waiting to hear back on my CEC Inland application with AOR on June 12, 2023.