CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Ohhhh finally this one! I've been coming to the Vancouver thread haha.

My timeline with this VO:
ITA: Sep 14, 2022
AOR: Nov 10, 2022
Medical Passed: Nov 24, 2022
Ghost Update: Jan 31, 2023
Nothing till now

PVO: Kitchener
SVO: Vancouver

Call IRCC on March 6, and got this:
- Eligibility: In Progress
- Security: Passed
- Criminality: In Progress

Last edited:

Laamaa

Mar 14, 2023
CEC
ITA: Sep 1 2022
AOR: Oct 14 2022
Medical Passed: Nov 4 2022
BG: Jan 31, 2023
Eligibility: In progress Feb 1 2022
Still waiting

Reactions: novemberrain

deysupratik89

Apr 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Med's Request
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
31-03-2023
CEC Inland

AOR: Nov 3rd, 2022
Medical: Nov 17th, GU1
GU2: Jan 27th
Info Sharing: In Progress, criminality & security passed. BG : In Progress(tracker shows completed, on 27th Jan, no wonder how or why)
Eligibility: Not started.
VO: was Vancouver, but in late Feb moved to Kitchener.

JayGan2020

Mar 14, 2023
CEC Inland with Outland dependent

ITA: Nov 9, 2022
AOR: Nov 21, 2022
Medicals: Dec 19, 2022
Criminality: Dec 9, 2022
Security: Jan 27, 2022
Eligibility: Not Started

PVO: Kitchener (was Vancouver previously)

**No GU or changes on GCkey

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
CEC Inland

AOR: Nov 3rd, 2022
Medical: Nov 17th, GU1
GU2: Jan 27th
Info Sharing: In Progress, criminality & security passed. BG : In Progress(tracker shows completed, on 27th Jan, no wonder how or why)
Eligibility: Not started.
VO: was Vancouver, but in late Feb moved to Kitchener.
Hi there, my secondary VO is Vancouver as well, but my file was transferred to Etobicoke instead. However, I see some similarities in our files. Mine is showing the exactly same status on the tracker. I got my notes yesterday and info sharing is still in progress, criminality passed and security is blank (Although it has an update on Jan 31 without any notes).
Could anyone clarify how is possible to have criminality and security theoretically passed when info sharing is still in progress? Or could it be a glitch?

deysupratik89

Apr 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Med's Request
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
31-03-2023
Hi there, my secondary VO is Vancouver as well, but my file was transferred to Etobicoke instead. However, I see some similarities in our files. Mine is showing the exactly same status on the tracker. I got my notes yesterday and info sharing is still in progress, criminality passed and security is blank (Although it has an update on Jan 31 without any notes).
Could anyone clarify how is possible to have criminality and security theoretically passed when info sharing is still in progress? Or could it be a glitch?
Info sharing is the part of BG and is little different than security/criminality. In info sharing - the CBSA/IRCC checks information from NZ,US,UK,AUS- these 4 countries.
Info sharing does NOT apply to all applicants. Usually, affected applicants are those who have previously applied (whether the visa was approved or not) with any of Canada’s partner countries in the Five Eyes intelligence alliance i.e. Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Reactions: Joy_Lil

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Info sharing is the part of BG and is little different than security/criminality. In info sharing - the CBSA/IRCC checks information from NZ,US,UK,AUS- these 4 countries.
Info sharing does NOT apply to all applicants. Usually, affected applicants are those who have previously applied (whether the visa was approved or not) with any of Canada’s partner countries in the Five Eyes intelligence alliance i.e. Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
thanks! I do have a US visa - and I do think the info sharing was concluded, but not updated yet, since my file hasn't been touched since Jan 31 :O

Reactions: deysupratik89

deysupratik89

Apr 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Med's Request
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
31-03-2023
Quick questions here:
how & when did you come to know that your file has moved to Etobicoke?
And when was the last entry made in GCMS notes?
Lastly, when did you apply and when did you receive the notes? I applied o feb 10 and yet to receive anything

deysupratik89

Apr 18, 2021
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Med's Request
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
31-03-2023
thanks! I do have a US visa - and I do think the info sharing was concluded, but not updated yet, since my file hasn't been touched since Jan 31 :O
Yes, same with me. Have US visa stamped and maybe that's what causing the delay for info-sharing

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Quick questions here:
how & when did you come to know that your file has moved to Etobicoke?
And when was the last entry made in GCMS notes?
Lastly, when did you apply and when did you receive the notes? I applied o feb 10 and yet to receive anything
I found out the file was moved to Etobicoke by calling the IRCC, but the last entry was done by Vancouver, on Jan 31. Only two officers updated my file, the CIO one, who did all the R10 checks and put forward the bio and medical, and the Vancouver officer who updated the security part, but without any notes (and the status is blank as well).
To sum up, there's not a lot of movement on my file or further assignments, which got me really worried.
I applied for notes on Feb 16 and got them yesterday - I apply through CBSA though.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Thank you for the explantion! That's why the agent didn't mention my Info Sharing because I've never applied to those countries.