CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Can you explain your experience with the office? Did they process your application within the official timelines?
Ah, I and a bunch of other people with the AOR from November December 2022 got Kitchener as a VO. For a long long time after Background check was completed (Jan 31, 20223), everything went silent, until April, or May, or some are even waiting now. But maybe because most of us were Review Required, so maybe that delayed the process.
You can check my signature for more details, my application was 6 months and 20 days until approval.

Jun 14, 2023
Ah, I and a bunch of other people with the AOR from November December 2022 got Kitchener as a VO. For a long long time after Background check was completed (Jan 31, 20223), everything went silent, until April, or May, or some are even waiting now. But maybe because most of us were Review Required, so maybe that delayed the process.
You can check my signature for more details, my application was 6 months and 20 days until approval.
Do you know anybody who did not have review required in this office? My eligibility has not started yet according to the tracker and the IRCC agent. I’m just worried that this office always deals with review required cases and not normal ones :(

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Do you know anybody who did not have review required in this office? My eligibility has not started yet according to the tracker and the IRCC agent. I’m just worried that this office always deals with review required cases and not normal ones :(
Yes, there's at least someone I know who doesn't get the RR status and is with Kitchener