Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-08-2021
IELTS Request
30-08-2021
I used to get it from cicnews.. haven't heard anything beyond january.
I'm the primary application with 2 dependents, (wife & kid). I've received an update in my application addressing my wife and asking her to reply to the email with UCI and other details. But she did not receive any email

Last edited:

lcui

Dec 30, 2021
Guys its really frustrating, I can’t able to reach to client support and on top of that it has been more than 6 months for me (Aor sep 3 )and still got no update.
Daily it sucks to keep on checking my mail from 8 am to 4pm.
I don’t know what’s happening and what they are doing.
you are not alone, seven more days I also reach six months period and no update.

Tannyk

Mar 2, 2022
Guys its really frustrating, I can’t able to reach to client support and on top of that it has been more than 6 months for me (Aor sep 3 )and still got no update.
Daily it sucks to keep on checking my mail from 8 am to 4pm.
I don’t know what’s happening and what they are doing.

Tannyk

Mar 2, 2022
Same boat with you. My AOR was sept 3. Inland cec with spouse. Oct 5th medical passed and Oct 20th biometric passed. No update since then.

Reactions: luisab1993

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
aor September 3 too. My case is stuck at Security check for 4 months according to the CBSA note. All other things are passed only security left. I suppose I am in deep screening due to previous gov post. Hope it can be cleared soon.

samvude

Nov 23, 2021
Yes, I am seeing that too... Its almost impossible to reach to them. 20 or 30 tries and no dice.. I have a BoWP application that I want to withdraw.
Congratulations!! Is it mandatory to withdraw BoWP application? I thought as soon as the PR application approves, any other WP applications processed and/or in process will be void. I have PR and BoWP applications in process and waiting for decision.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Congratulations!! Is it mandatory to withdraw BoWP application? I thought as soon as the PR application approves, any other WP applications processed and/or in process will be void. I have PR and BoWP applications in process and waiting for decision.
I don't see anything happening. BoWP is still going on.

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Called IRCC today. Security still in not started state. Looks like doomed to death in Deadmonton
I had called in last week, there was no change In status since the time I got my GCMS notes, so basically my file has been untouched since December.

I have stopped calling and following up now, best is to let go and just wake up with the portal email.

Reactions: soroush_master
Mar 9, 2022
AOR 20th Sep 2021

Today I got an email to check a message in my account. As per the information letter in GC key account, I need to share email id, UCI, entry date & if still in Canada etc. This letter is issued from Etobicoke. However, I am not sure to which email id these information needs to be sent as there is no mention of any email id in the letter & I did not get any email(nothing in spam as well) on this. Can someone please suggest?