+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

misledhelix

Mar 2, 2022
When you called IRCC, what was the wait time for you? I have been on wait for 1 hour, now they don't even say what's the wait left
Got the option of call-back once my spot in the queue is reached..they called me nearly 2 hours later. I did have to call 5-6times till the time I reached the call queue. The call that connected was just after 12noon

Reactions: DerekGe

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Here is my timeline, very stressful wait...still waiting.

AOR Sept 22
CEC, Inland 2 Adults + 2 Children
Medicals - Had submitted old ones, Passed Nov 2021
Bio-metrics - Passed Nov 2021
ADR : Feb 25th 2022, Request for divorce certificate for primary applicant, Submitted a document the same day.
March 03 2022
Eligibility - Complete
BOWP(Submitted Oct 27) Approved for 2 years, Only GU, No Email.

March 03 2022 Called IRCC, their update
Background Check : Complete
Security - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Final Decision - Decision Awaited

Visa Office - Edmonton
Hello, My AOR is 23 which is next you, my VO also Edmonton and I called them like 3 weeks ago they tell me my BG not start yet.,.... Could you tell me what is your BG state in your portal account? like it's your application in progress or we are processing your BG check. Thanks

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Got the option of call-back once my spot in the queue is reached..they called me nearly 2 hours later. I did have to call 5-6times till the time I reached the call queue. The call that connected was just after 12noon
Also the IRCC number you guys used is 1-888-242-2100 right? For somereason this week evertime I call them it just says we are in high volum blabla and just hang out...

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Also the IRCC number you guys used is 1-888-242-2100 right? For somereason this week evertime I call them it just says we are in high volum blabla and just hang out...
Same happens to me... not even once connected. Some of them able to get through i guess. Try by 7:57 AM EST...

misledhelix

Mar 2, 2022
Hello, My AOR is 23 which is next you, my VO also Edmonton and I called them like 3 weeks ago they tell me my BG not start yet.,.... Could you tell me what is your BG state in your portal account? like it's your application in progress or we are processing your BG check. Thanks
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I saw news saying that Canada will accept unlimited applications from Ukrainians who want to flee to Canada. I think we won't get our applications approved any time soon. As those ones are more urgent.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hello,

Quick question, my PR is under CEC still being processed. Right now I am under pgwp which expires next year. I have a plan to go back home with TRV in May/June this year, is this possible to do while PR being processed?

Appreciate your input !!! Thank you

misledhelix

Mar 2, 2022
Hello,

Quick question, my PR is under CEC still being processed. Right now I am under pgwp which expires next year. I have a plan to go back home with TRV in May/June this year, is this possible to do while PR being processed?

Your Travel and PR application are two different things, if based on your current status(PGWP) you are able to travel then you can without impacting your PR application.

Reactions: IF321

Aji11

Dec 7, 2019
Hello,

I am in the same situation. I called IRCC last month regarding it. Their agent was saying that we can travel while the application is in process. If we hear any confirmation from them when we are outside Canada, we can let them know and they will send us an email about virtual landing once we are back. I have seen somewhere some people even attached their return tickets in the webforms just to show when they will be back in Canada. I was thinking to reach out to them again, once I am near to my flight date just to make sure nothing has changed in terms of the process.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
I am in the same situation. I called IRCC last month regarding it. Their agent was saying that we can travel while the application is in process. If we hear any confirmation from them when we are outside Canada, we can let them know and they will send us an email about virtual landing once we are back. I have seen somewhere some people even attached their return tickets in the webforms just to show when they will be back in Canada. I was thinking to reach out to them again, once I am near to my flight date just to make sure nothing has changed in terms of the process.
But what if you receive your PR portal once you are inside Canada before you travel for example if you want to travel in May but you receiving your PR in April, then won't your trv gets canceled? If this case then we need to wait till PR cards for traveling, am I right?

Aji11

Dec 7, 2019
But what if you receive your PR portal once you are inside Canada before you travel for example if you want to travel in May but you receiving your PR in April, then won't your trv gets canceled? If this case then we need to wait till PR cards for traveling, am I right?
That I did not ask them but I think you are right. The best case would be to book refundable tickets then. May be in the thread someone knows about it and can share their insights. We can also keep each other posted if one of us have an answer to that :)

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
That I did not ask them but I think you are right. The best case would be to book refundable tickets then. May be in the thread someone knows about it and can share their insights. We can also keep each other posted if one of us have an answer to that :)
I think trv will get canceled if we get the PR. If someone can comment on this that would be great.