Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Anybody knows why they ask for residential proof?? Since they have all of the documents. Is it like everybody gets this request ?
Because IRCC is filled with miserable kind who are looking for any excuse to cancel applications. Bunch of stupid morons if you ask me.

Reactions: Guru2000

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
@GandiBaat.. I should say, you guys are lucky. Having fun with some Kind of ask from IRCC . In my case there are no updates since Nov, 2021. AOR 30 July.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
@GandiBaat.. I should say, you guys are lucky. Having fun with some Kind of ask from IRCC . In my case there are no updates since Nov, 2021. AOR 30 July.
#MeToo ! no updates since early december 2021. Last was demand for RCMP certificate. Thats all.

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
I do not receive any GCMS or hear back from MP since I reached out to his office and applied for the note 2 months ago. They’re killing me.

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
My state exactly like yours.
AOR Spe 23, VO Edmonton.

I was called Ircc before, they told me what they can see is exactly like what I can see in portal account. So they told me my BG not start yet. I don't know if their answer is accurat or not, because if it is, why they took so long to hold our case without start the BG check. Maybe the GCMS is more accurate?

This is the problem; many have got the exact status by calling them.

Now September batch people are getting some tractions with them.

They reached out to many, :( but still, my status remains the same.

I am hoping to get something soon.

Reactions: DerekGe

KSCanada2021

Feb 10, 2021
Hello! Just want to share my timeline. Please let me know if anyone here has a similar one. Still waiting for the Portal email.

AOR September 6, 2021, CEC Inland, 1 Outland Dependent
Current VO: Edmonton
Eligibility- Passed
Infosharing - Complete (as per GCMS notes)
Security- Passed (as per the confirmation through call with CIC agent)
Criminality- Passed (as per the confirmation through call with CIC agent)
Medical- Passed>We do not need medical exam>We are reviewing the results of your medical exam (as of Feb 10, 2022)- My medical has already expired last Jan 27, 2022, hoping they will extend it soon.

Also, I have received ADR last Feb 8, 2022, asking for my most current residential address, as well as my spouse. As of now, the status of the additional documents that I have provided is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

Hopefully, I will get another update soon. Goodluck everyone :)
Just got an update today. My medical has changed from We are reviewing the results of your medical exam (as of Feb 10, 2022) to Passed- Feb 15, 2022, and for Additional Documents it has changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."- to Not applicable.

Hopeful to get portal email soon!

Reactions: RPA_Van and asiqur

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
Wondering if anyone has an idea how long it takes them to send the first portal email after everything is passed and application is finalized? I know it is hard to predict...but is it usually days, weeks....months? I asked the agent last week who told me that it had been approved and finalized, but couldn't give any guess on how long it would take to get the first portal email. I feel like the waiting game is a never ending circle with IRCC

Guru2000

Sep 16, 2019
Just got an update today. My medical has changed from We are reviewing the results of your medical exam (as of Feb 10, 2022) to Passed- Feb 15, 2022, and for Additional Documents it has changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."- to Not applicable.

Hopeful to get portal email soon!
Hi
How long did it took them to update as the additional documents you provided have been uploaded?
Did you got email too ?

BickKuttoski

Feb 15, 2022
Anybody knows why they ask for residential proof?? Since they have all of the documents. Is it like everybody gets this request ?
Not sure whether it applies to all the cases.

When i called IRCC for application status, agent asked me to confirm which residential address and phone number should be kept as primary. Made no sense first as i gave only one address in the application and never changed it. Then she went on to ask whether the other phone number and address can be removed because 2 additional phone numbers and 1 additional address were shown in my record.

This made me realize that IRCC's record about us combines all the details we ever gave related to immigration. One was my Non-canadian phone number i used to apply visitor visa years ago. The other was the phone number and address of my employer's attorney who did my work Visa couple of years ago. Their records show all these details clubbed together without saying which one is primary even though my EE application had only one set of them.

This could be the reason for them to ask latest residential address.

Guru2000

Sep 16, 2019

When i called IRCC for application status, agent asked me to confirm which residential address and phone number should be kept as primary. Made no sense first as i gave only one address in the application and never changed it. Then she went on to ask whether the other phone number and address can be removed because 2 additional phone numbers and 1 additional address were shown in my record.

This made me realize that IRCC's record about us combines all the details we ever gave related to immigration. One was my Non-canadian phone number i used to apply visitor visa years ago. The other was the phone number and address of my employer's attorney who did my work Visa couple of years ago. Their records show all these details clubbed together without saying which one is primary even though my EE application had only one set of them.

Yup I too realised it, when I called them this afternoon. Had multiple phone number and adress from my old application. Make sense.

Reactions: BickKuttoski

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019

Same for me … all the addresses, cell phone numbers and email ids are clubbed ( even company’s attorney details are added as for wp and trv he had applied) I had to selectively remove all the old irrelevant info (have noticed this since Jan 1st week when I first called to get status)

Reactions: BickKuttoski

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
So as assumed/expected, most of the people getting positive news or some kind of positive updates.

Hopefully, this week and the next week will be good for everyone.

Reactions: DerekGe