22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
Hello guys, I'm posting for first time.
I'm in Canada with 2 outland dependents.

AOR - 10th Sept 2021
Last Ghost update was 12th Nov
Biometrics update - 15th Oct
Eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Does this means even eligibility is not passed ?
Medical - Submitted old medical that was done for my closed WP application. Status is "You do not need medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes"
Background check - "We are processing your BG check. We will send you a message if we need more..."

No updates since 12th Nov, should I call IRCC to ask status ?
It's been really depressing :(
I called IRCC today, as per the agent
Eligibility is passed
Medical - passed, expired
Security Check - Not started yet
VO - Edmonton

I submitted old medical from 2019, will they be asking new one then ?
What is the use of that temp policy if they still gonna ask to get the new medical !?

Last edited:

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
I called IRCC today, as per the agent
Eligibility is passed
Medical - passed, expired
Security Check - Not started yet
VO - Edmonton

I submitted old medical from 2019, will they be asking new one then ?
What is the use of that temp policy if they still gonna ask to get the new medical !?
Public policy has been extended until March 31st 2022

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
I received GCMS notes from CBSA today (ordered it on Dec 16, 2021). Eligibility and medicals passed; info sharing completed. Security and criminality not started - the due dates for these are at end of this year (Oct and Nov respectively)!!! (AoR Sep 22). Primary VO: Edmonton.
I have the same status as yours, aor sep 19, background not started. Does your background says in progress?

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Similar timelines, AOR Sep 1, whatever status reflecting in your portal is common for all pending cases. Some are lucky to see the exact status about Eligibility, medial, BG check.

In my case, nothing is updated, the last GU was around 28 Oct-1 Nov. BG was in process now it is in progress after 28 Oct.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
BG check - Your app is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your bg check.
Additional docs - We do not need Add docs
My state exactly like yours.
AOR Spe 23, VO Edmonton.

I was called Ircc before, they told me what they can see is exactly like what I can see in portal account. So they told me my BG not start yet. I don't know if their answer is accurat or not, because if it is, why they took so long to hold our case without start the BG check. Maybe the GCMS is more accurate?

Reactions: RPA_Van

Guru2000

Sep 16, 2019
Hi
Got a message yesterday to update my current residential address for each applicant in application. However, I don't see any option to upload the documents. Did anybody faced such issue? . They asked me to upload till 22 :(

Reactions: RPA_Van

Renuka venkatesan

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Hi
Got a message yesterday to update my current residential address for each applicant in application. However, I don't see any option to upload the documents. Did anybody faced such issue? . They asked me to upload till 22 :(
Hi …
I got additional document request to update my spouse residential address . I couldn’t upload in my gckey account then I sent it through webform. The next day I found the upload option so again I uploaded the requested document in my account.

Reactions: Guru2000

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hi …
I got additional document request to update my spouse residential address . I couldn’t upload in my gckey account then I sent it through webform. The next day I found the upload option so again I uploaded the requested document in my account.
Can u share ur aor date and other details wrt to your application

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
This questions is for all old medicals folks - I am planning to get my new medical done soon as I had submitted old medical (2019 for WP) with PR application.
Also currently I am in India though I applied cec inland .
Wanted to check if any old medical folks have done their new upfront medical and irrespective if asked or not if we do upfront new medical can that affect PR application in any negative way ?

Guru2000

Sep 16, 2019
Anybody knows why they ask for residential proof?? Since they have all of the documents. Is it like everybody gets this request ?