+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

ABBB

Dec 15, 2021
What does your GCMS say about progress? what stages done?
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV: Blank
Criminality: In progress (Passed - Bio)
Org Crime: Blank
Misrepresentation: Blank
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
other reqs: Blank
Final: Blank

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
  • Haha
Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Reason for the "Review Required"?

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Do you know what reason for Review required? I am in the same boat but I didn’t receive GCMS so far.

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
I hope you will get the portal email today! I got my GCMS notes too back in December. Where can I find the "Next assignment date"?
it should be on the first page itself.

Look for Application assignment

under that there should be a due date

ABBB

Dec 15, 2021
Reason for the "Review Required"?
Review required for employment letter, No Duties provided for Employment letter.

Should I get a new Employment letter from employer and upload it or wait for them to request more information.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
it should be on the first page itself.

Look for Application assignment

under that there should be a due date
Guys, My Assignment Due date was 2021/12/31 and I received the ADR (Schedule A form ) and re-medicals (submitted with old medicals, passed on 27 Jan 2022 after medicals) on 4th Jan 2022.
The strange thing is for the Security Not started the due date is 2022/10/21. So, I believe the Application Assignment due date on the 2nd page keeps changing.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Review required for employment letter, No Duties provided for Employment letter.

Should I get a new Employment letter from employer and upload it or wait for them to request more information.
Mine is review required because I couldn't provide a reference letter at the time of submission (e-APR) for my foreign experience (provided later in Nov 2021) and my reference letter from Canada was signed digitally. Strange thing is that the Case Processing Agent marked this letter unsigned and kept this under review too. My score dropped some 100 points due to this. I guess they don't count the experience requiring review while assessing CRS.

I suggest you get a reference letter from your employer ASAP. Follow the requirements. Paraphrase the duties for your NOC code. Get it signed and dated on the company letterhead clearly mentioning all the company and the issuing authority's details. You can already submit this one using case-specific inquiry via WebForm mentioning that you came to know this from GCMS notes. If you receive an ADR in meantime, even better. You just submit again on the portal.

Note that they don't accept letters that do not have duties mentioned, because then they can't confirm your NOC code you used while applying for PR.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Guys, My Assignment Due date was 2021/12/31 and I received the ADR (Schedule A form ) and re-medicals (submitted with old medicals, passed on 27 Jan 2022 after medicals) on 4th Jan 2022.
The strange thing is for the Security Not started the due date is 2022/10/21. So, I believe the Application Assignment due date on the 2nd page keeps changing.
I think your ADR came on January 4 because your Assignment date fell on Dec 31st, January 1-2 was the weekend and Jan 3 was a holiday at IRCC.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Mine is review required because I couldn't provide a reference letter at the time of submission (e-APR) for my foreign experience (provided later in Nov 2021) and my reference letter from Canada was signed digitally. Strange thing is that the Case Processing Agent marked this letter unsigned and kept this under review too. My score dropped some 100 points due to this. I guess they don't count the experience requiring review while assessing CRS.

I suggest you get a reference letter from your employer ASAP. Follow the requirements. Paraphrase the duties for your NOC code. Get it signed and dated on the company letterhead clearly mentioning all the company and the issuing authority's details. You can already submit this one using case-specific inquiry via WebForm mentioning that you came to know this from GCMS notes. If you receive an ADR in meantime, even better. You just submit again on the portal.

Note that they don't accept letters that do not have duties mentioned, because then they can't confirm your NOC code you used while applying for PR.
My eligibility WAS under-review first for statuary questions and later they asked us for RCMP PCC for my wife :(. Then they moved my file to ED-monton!

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
My eligibility WAS under-review first for statuary questions and later they asked us for RCMP PCC for my wife :(. Then they moved my file to ED-monton!
I feel you man. IRCC really has many strange ways to operate. As I mentioned, a digitally signed letter with Adobe's certified certificate showing all the details of the signee encoded in the signature is not accepted, in fact, treated as "Not Signed" lol

What was your criminality status on GCMS when they sent you the RCMP PCC request?

ABBB

Dec 15, 2021

Thanks Bro. Requested the same with my employer and asked them to verify it with company lawyer.

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Thanks Bro. Requested the same with my employer and asked them to verify it with company lawyer.
And just to be sure. That is in addition to other information such as your job title, your joining date, hours per week, and annual salary (or rate/hr). All on the same letter with duties mentioned. Be advised, one person from another thread had his/her reference on the first page with everything as per requirements, but their duties were mentioned on page 2 with no letterhead, date, signature, etc. they put their file in Review Required. Just make sure if there're multiple pages, every page contains all the information; letterhead, date, issuer's name, designation, and contact information.