Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yeah, that's true, but don't know when this investment is going to give a return.

We are Clueless, no update, no communications and nothing is moving.

It's too frustrating.
A lot of that 85 million is going to develop long term IT solutions for currently paper based streams like family/spouse immigration and to covert existing paper based applications in electronic ones.

Our cases are already electronic ones we will not get much benefit from that expenses. I do not know how many new VOs they want to recruit if at all.

Reactions: byteSizeBits

murthy1303

Sep 16, 2021
The worst part is, I got ecopr on Dec 4th. No progress on PR Card till now.
Every step of the process is so painful and full of misery and anxiety.

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
The worst part is, I got ecopr on Dec 4th. No progress on PR Card till now.
Every step of the process is so painful and full of misery and anxiety.
Forgive my ignorance, but why does it matter if you've received your PR card? You got ecopr, you're safe, you're a permanent resident you're legally allowed to live in Canada.

Reactions: GandiBaat

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Forgive my ignorance, but why does it matter if you've received your PR card? You got ecopr, you're safe, you're a permanent resident you're legally allowed to live in Canada.
PR card is only required for traveling out of Canada, it has no bearing on PR status

Reactions: byteSizeBits

murthy1303

Sep 16, 2021
First of all Travel will be hassle free. No need to deal with other formalities.
My passport is getting expired. Since I am PR now, for renewal I need to submit PR card it seems. BLS is saying they will not consider ecopr.
And if you tried to get BLS appointment these days, you might know waiting time is atleast 1.5 to 2 months.

Reactions: Kwinter

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
Called IRCC and was able to speak to an agent, here is my status:
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: In Progress
So I've called twice to confirm that the IRCC agent gave me the correct information the first time, and it turns out I was given some false information. Everything has passed except Criminality. Which is concerning, because if all the IRCC has to do is confirm my PCC then maybe they found something that is holding up that process.

The big take away, IRCC agents can give wrong information, so that's fun.

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
So I've called twice to confirm that the IRCC agent gave me the correct information the first time, and it turns out I was given some false information. Everything has passed except Criminality. Which is concerning, because if all the IRCC has to do is confirm my PCC then maybe they found something that is holding up that process.

The big take away, IRCC agents can give wrong information, so that's fun.
They said security is passed?

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
First of all Travel will be hassle free. No need to deal with other formalities.
My passport is getting expired. Since I am PR now, for renewal I need to submit PR card it seems. BLS is saying they will not consider ecopr.
And if you tried to get BLS appointment these days, you might know waiting time is atleast 1.5 to 2 months.
Why will they not accept ECOPR? Its ridiculous. With all these wait times, does not make sense.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Why will they not accept ECOPR? Its ridiculous. With all these wait times, does not make sense.
Toronto counsulate should. Vancouver does not, at least from the checklist. Though, try sending email to them, they may just accept it.

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, I have a valid open work permit and visa and plan to return back home for two weeks in mid-February. I have an application for an in-land CEC submitted on August 22, 2021, and it is currently being processed. I'd like to know if I'm allowed to go outside of Canada while my application is being processed.

Thank you very much.

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
Hello, I have a valid open work permit and visa and plan to return back home for two weeks in mid-February. I have an application for an in-land CEC submitted on August 22, 2021, and it is currently being processed. I'd like to know if I'm allowed to go outside of Canada while my application is being processed.

Thank you very much.
Yes, you are allowed to go outside the country. But have to come back to acknowledge your portal email.

Reactions: asaci

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
They said security is passed?
Yes, when I called the second time, I thought I heard the agent wrong when they told me security had passed and criminality was in progress. I asked them to repeat the status back to me to make sure I heard correctly. I called back a couple of days later to confirm that criminality was in progress to make sure that the agent I talked too previously had not accidentally mixed up the status.

Last edited:

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi, I got GCMS notes from CBSA and below is my status.

Primary Office : Edmonton
Secondary Office : Centralized Intake Office (Googled and found, it is Sydney, NS)
AOR : 18th September 2021 (CEC Inland, Single)
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Not Started
Criminality : In Progress
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Completed

Due Date written is 11/02/2022.

Hope to see more progress soon:)