+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
My file was also at Sydney office a couple of weeks ago. Did anyone of you folks asked the reason of your transfers? Last time I called my eligibility was in progress at the Sydney office. Criminality had passed, Security not started. I’ll call them next week to get an update.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yes, my file also moved to Edmonton from Sydney - I just called them today. No idea what is happening?!!
Somewhere in CPC - Edmonton :

Reactions: Dave1243

deepak@TG

Dec 16, 2021
My file was also at Sydney office a couple of weeks ago. Did anyone of you folks asked the reason of your transfers? Last time I called my eligibility was in progress at the Sydney office. Criminality had passed, Security not started. I’ll call them next week to get an update.
I haven't asked that. My eligibility and medicals have been already passed (at Sydney). Criminality/background check has not started (Do they do that at Edmonton office??)

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I haven't asked that. My eligibility and medicals have been already passed (at Sydney). Criminality/background check has not started (Do they do that at Edmonton office??)
Thanks for replying. I am not sure. My criminality was assessed at the Sydney office, so I guess the reason for the transfer is probably something else. Maybe they are load balancing due to recent media attention towards the backlog. If that's the case, they should also create some kind of a mechanism to pursue files of some folks resting for eternity and track down the officers not taking their responsibilities seriously, as @GandiBaat mentioned.

Reactions: RPA_Van

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Dave1243

Dec 9, 2021
My file has moved to CPC Edmonton as well . Till last week it was Sydney NOva Scotia . Why do I feel all our files are moving there !!
I would request all previous Sydney VO folks to check with an ircc agent and check if their VO office has also been reassigned .
Hello all, same here aor 3rd September
And last update was on 6 Th October medical passed.
There after no update on my file.
Called the agent just now and came to know that I have passed my eligibility. But background check have not started yet.

***** yes my file has transferred from Sydney to Edmonton *************************

Don’t know what exactly they are doing with our files but we should be happy that they have started something rather than just sitting at Sydney.

so guys let’s hopes for the best in the coming weeks.

Reactions: RPA_Van

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
Join the club.

Please stop posting this, I appreciate all of the advice and help that you provide in all of the CEC threads but highlighting the processing pace of the Edmonton VO does no one any good. While the sentiment may be true, it is likely a source of anxiety than humor.

Last edited:
Reactions: GandiBaat

Dave1243

Dec 9, 2021
I appreciate all of the advice and help that you provide in all of the CEC threads but stop posting this, it does no one any good. While the sentiment may be true, it is likely a source of anxiety than humor.
Come on bro appreciate the work of him rather than saying it. I felt a bit of stress free after seeing that pic and it’s good to have some humor while we are fed up with this Processing shit all over the day.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Please stop posting this, I appreciate all of the advice and help that you provide in all of the CEC threads but highlighting the processing pace of the Edmonton VO does no one any good. While the sentiment may be true, it is likely a source of anxiety than humor.
Fair point! I use humour to manage stress as well but if humour makes you stressed then lets not do it.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hi all, I called IRCC and before it was Sydney and now it is in edmonton. All passed except for background check.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi all, I called IRCC and before it was Sydney and now it is in edmonton. All passed except for background check.
Welcome to the club my friend. It will take us sometime but it will happen.