+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
*⚠⚠⚠⚠Hello everyone please need your help.
My Aor is September 3 rd and passed my medical on 6 Th October. After that there is not even a single update.
Do I need to contact someone. Please reply
I am in the same boat as you.
Got AOR on 6th Sept, medical passed on 20th Oct and after that silent as dead.

Guru2000

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you everyone for your response.

@Secman1 That's weird that we got ghost updates on the same dates and all of us with 14th Sept aor are waiting while others with month ending aor are getting portal emails. My file is pretty straightforward (Single inland applicant), which should not really take time for them to process. I think they just ghosted us.
@Guru2000 Jokes apart, please update if any of you guys get any updates regarding the application. All the best!
Sure will update

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
*⚠⚠⚠⚠Hello everyone please need your help.
My Aor is September 3 rd and passed my medical on 6 Th October. After that there is not even a single update.
Do I need to contact someone. Please reply
The same Aor. Nothing after MEP.But I used old medicals.

Dave1243

Dec 9, 2021
I am in the same boat as you.
Got AOR on 6th Sept, medical passed on 20th Oct and after that silent as dead.
I will post here If I get any update on my profile. And also can you please post it here if you get any update on yours.
hope for the best

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
even I haven’t added any foreign experience and also I don’t have any dependent. It’s weird that the process is taking too long.
Can you share your timeline?

I'm in the same boat, 0 foreign experience, only Canadian education and work experience.

khushi010

May 3, 2017
Thank you all and all the best to the ones waiting. Hope you all get approval soon.
Congratulations.... Could you please share your complete timeline? My AOR is 15 Sep still no updates and old medicals are still not passed.
Here is my timeline:
Aor - 14th sept
mep/bio -28th oct
gu1- 29th oct
gu2- 5th Nov
gu3 - 7th Dec
gu4 - 13th Dec
Pr portal email- 14th Dec

archfsr

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you all and all the best to the ones waiting. Hope you all get approval soon.

Here is my timeline:
Aor - 14th sept
mep/bio -28th oct
gu1- 29th oct
gu2- 5th Nov
gu3 - 7th Dec
gu4 - 13th Dec
Pr portal email- 14th Dec
congrats! can I know exactly what you need to do in PR portal so I can ready my documents

Dave1243

Dec 9, 2021
Can you share your timeline?

I'm in the same boat, 0 foreign experience, only Canadian education and work experience.
aor -3 rs september
Medical passed - 6th of October
Background check- ‘’your application is in progress. Will send you a message when we start your background check’’.

Only Canadian experience
Canadian study
No dependents
No foreign experience

khushi010

May 3, 2017
congrats! can I know exactly what you need to do in PR portal so I can ready my documents
I am not really sure, for now, I just confirmed my basic details by replying to the email. The next step is to upload photos and confirm other details on the portal.

Reactions: archfsr

archfsr

Sep 10, 2017
I am not really sure, for now, I just confirmed my basic details by replying to the email. The next step is to upload photos and confirm other details on the portal.
OK. Thank you. I should get a new picture 'coz the picture I used to TR to PR and CEC app is more than 6 months already.