+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
They should have included that in email.
thanks! I actually ended up going back to the place that took my original photo and they fixed it for me for free. I submitted the photo then and there itself.

Got eCoPR two hours later. Waiting for PR card now so that I can finally travel and meet my family <3

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have not received any update since my medical passed. Just wondering is there anything wrong with my application or should I reach out to them?
Please advise.

Here is my timeline:
AOR: 6th Sept
Medical Passed: 20th Oct
Background Check: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
No Update since then.

whossambrown

Sep 21, 2021
NOC Code......
S
Hi Everyone,

I have not received any update since my medical passed. Just wondering is there anything wrong with my application or should I reach out to them?
Please advise.

Here is my timeline:
Background Check: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
No Update since then.
Same happened to me, but got portal email yesterday. Dw, I didn’t get any updates after mep. Not even biometrics or any GU.

anusaluja

Dec 3, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Please advise.

Here is my timeline:
No Update since then.
I am facing the same problem.
my AOR was on the same date.

khushi010

May 3, 2017
Aor - 14th sept
mep/bio -28th oct
gu1- 29th oct
gu2- 5th Nov
gu3 - 7th Dec
gu4 - 13th Dec

Still waiting for the portal email.

Would anybody please tell me if should we be supposed to see the portal email in the GC account or do we get an email at our associated email address only? I am afraid if I missed reading any important emails regarding pr process.

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Aor - 14th sept
mep/bio -28th oct
gu1- 29th oct
gu2- 5th Nov
gu3 - 7th Dec
gu4 - 13th Dec

Would anybody please tell me if should we be supposed to see the portal email in the GC account or do we get an email at our associated email address only? I am afraid if I missed reading any important emails regarding pr process.
There will be good news soon and you will get the same in your email.

Reactions: khushi010

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Aor - 14th sept
mep/bio -28th oct
gu1- 29th oct
gu2- 5th Nov
gu3 - 7th Dec
gu4 - 13th Dec

The portal email comes to the primary applicant's email address, . They sent the approval to my work email ID (which was also used during my WP application before and was therefore connected to my biometrics) instead of the email ID which was provided in the application.

murthy1303

Sep 16, 2021
Aor - 14th sept
mep/bio -28th oct
gu1- 29th oct
gu2- 5th Nov
gu3 - 7th Dec
gu4 - 13th Dec

Only email. Keep searching your associated email with "immigration refugees and citizenship canada". If received, it will appear.