Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
21-10-2021
Hey man! Did you answer "Yes" to any of the "Statuary Questions"? Or any of your family members did that?

I answered yes to one because I did a flagpole... Dont know if that is going to delay my application.
Hi, we did answer yes to question about previous visa rejections. In May 2021 our 1st PR application was rejected because an out of date police clearance were attached in error. Even though we submitted the correct document later and stated our case that it was an error and we had the new document our application was rejected and we had to wait for a new invite.

Not sure if it resulted in any delays for new application but 2nd attempt was approved.

Reactions: GandiBaat

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
So I just got my ATIP notes today, it says
Medical: passed
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
Info Sharing: in progress

Hope they can complete my application soon...

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2021
Anyone else waiting for photo and address to be accepted in the PR portal? I got my eCoPR on the same day that I uploaded, they approved my declaration that I am in Canada, but haven't approved the photo and address.

BabyYoda

Nov 17, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
21-10-2021
Inland applicant with 3 dependants
AOR 7 Sep 2021
ADR 11 Oct 2021 IMM5406 adult son
MEP 21 Oct 2021 (new medicals)
BIL 19 Nov 2021 daugter
ADR 25 Nov 2021 IMM5669 adult son
PR portal e-mail 7 Dec 2021

Our processed took exactly 3 months.
Received eCOPR on 8 Dec 2021

horuru

Nov 5, 2021
AOR Received.
Did you answer Yes to any "Statuary Questions" on application towards the end of your application?

Why are they asking for traffic history? Anything in your PCC?
I don't understand your first question though..
They asked the traffic history because i resided in Queensland area in Australia for about 5 month. They also mentioned that they got my pcc from Australia, so only need the traffic history.
I hope no more additional documents they need.. haha

Reactions: GandiBaat

KirillTTT

Jun 23, 2021
Updated signature. I do not know what mep is. Could you elaborate it please?

MEdical and Biometric? I guess November 11, first GU

sonusweetie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Updated signature. I do not know what mep is. Could you elaborate it please?

MEdical and Biometric? I guess November 11, first GU
mep is medicals passed. but im looking at your dates, this is weird. my aor is sept 28, cec inland applicant with no dependents, mep was on nov 3, and yet i havent seen any GUs. it could just be me though, i'm not really checking the account daily.

medicals passed will be a status explicitly listed in your application, no email, but it will be written there that your medicals have passed.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I got 3GU today
AOR: October 4

An inland CEC applicant with 2 dependants (in Canada).

Medical Passed: November 10 (Biometric already in IRCC's system also appeared on the same day along with UCI change)

I haven't heard anything afterward—NO GU's at all. I tried calling IRCC twice, and both agents declined to tell me the current status of my application due to the "Afghanistan Crises". However, I have submitted an ATIP request today with no high hopes to hear back any sooner :D

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
mep is medicals passed. but im looking at your dates, this is weird. my aor is sept 28, cec inland applicant with no dependents, mep was on nov 3, and yet i havent seen any GUs. it could just be me though, i'm not really checking the account daily.

medicals passed will be a status explicitly listed in your application, no email, but it will be written there that your medicals have passed.
I did receive an email "We updated your application status" the day our medical was passed and our UCIs and biometrics were attached to the application. Plus my Canadian-born child was also removed from my e-APR (maybe that's why).