22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

BerryBlossom

Sep 22, 2020
AOR - Sep. 10
MEP & BIL - Oct. 14
Portal email - Nov. 11 and just replied back

Was a little worried since I gave my biometrics on Oct. 15, 2021, but my application status was stuck at "your action is required" and the details said they still need my fingerprint even though the biometrics information has already been reflected in the profile. No ghost update or anything since then. It was probably a glitch in their system, but I submitted a webform a few days ago as a record to prove them that I actually completed the biometrics prior to the deadline.

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017

Was a little worried since I gave my biometrics on Oct. 15, 2021, but my application status was stuck at "your action is required" and the details said they still need my fingerprint even though the biometrics information has already been reflected in the profile. No ghost update or anything since then. It was probably a glitch in their system, but I submitted a webform a few days ago as a record to prove them that I actually completed the biometrics prior to the deadline.
Many congratulations :)

Reactions: BerryBlossom

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015

Congrats! Are you inland?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Guys... When does the R10 completeness check gets completed after the AOR date? Does Medical and Biometrics state that the documentation is complete and verification will be done in Eligibility review?

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021

Wow that is wild. What is your VO? First time ever I hear someome gettimg their application approved and finalized in 2 months only!

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021

Congrats!! good to see many good new...

Reactions: BerryBlossom

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
I actually don't know my VO and not sure how to figure that out. It wasn't specified in the email or my application.
Yea it would only show up on gcms notes. Obviously you didn't to order them.. they would have taken longer than your application approval itself. Wish all officers are as good as the one who worked on yours. Good luck with the rest of the process.

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
AOR :Sept 3
Medical and UCI update: Oct 5
Ghost updates: Cant say exactly since there were multiple outages showing app updated
Portal Email: Oct 25
Portal Login: Oct 28 (they screwed up by creating only mine and missed my spouse. so after multiple follow up they fixed it on 31st Oct
eCOPR: Nov 3
Photo and address approved: Nov 4
PR card mailed: Nov 8
PR card delivered: Nov 10
Hey did they ask you for proof of cohabitation for you and your spouse? They asked me and I am sept 3 Aor as well.

RizaBree

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
ITA: August 19 (third time to receive 2x declined the invite)
Submitted: September 14
Oct 28: asked to upload addl document
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 28
Medical: medical from my TRV application from April 2020 which was just approved this October 2021) - my TRv application last April 2020 got woken up after I passed my PR application Sept 2021)