Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
no, mine is the new one :-(
is there any number i can call to do the follow-up for my med?
There is unhelpful IRCC helpline... call them up if they are still listening.

shayesteh

Oct 25, 2021
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but: I was thinking about travelling outside of Canada soon since it seems unlikely I'll get approved within the next month. However, afaik if I leave and then I get CoPR then I won't be able to come back without applying for PRTD getting which will take who knows how long.
I was originally going to wait until I receive my PR card, but I'm seeing that the processing times can be insanely long these days.
Should I just wait anyway and not risk it? Or if I get invitation to the PR portal while abroad I can just delay uploading the documents and getting CoPR until I come back?
hi D10,
I also have to leave Canada while my application is still under progress. so, could you please let me know what do you mean by PRTD?

aku1992

Sep 12, 2019
And you were expecting?

If your UCI has been updated and Bio is updated with MEP pending you are more or less where all of us are. MEP of folks with old medical like us takes time.
Apologies , I missed out ‘No’ ( updated the thread) … so only UCI is updated and NO update in bio and yes for medical I have mentioned I do know it’s going to take longer as it’s old medical.

Anyway I am not sure if it has got to do with anything related to Montreal based application as I am on closed WP from Montreal .

but hoping for the best :))

Sravani v

Nov 3, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-09-2021
CEC inland with one outland dependent
AOR - sep 4th,2021
Medical updated on Oct 28 and again changed to “you dont need medical”
No update after that.

Reactions: Aravindchow

D10

Mar 31, 2021
Reactions: shayesteh

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Any one have today update after yesterday ghost email?
thank you
I got a GU yesterday and My background status changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. " Not sure how long this will take as it's not even started.

Reactions: jjwu

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I got a GU yesterday and My background status changed from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. " Not sure how long this will take as it's not even started.
When did you pass the medical?

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
My medical (used old medical from 2019) was passed once on 21st October, the same day when UCI was updated and went back to "You do not need a medical" on 22nd October. Yesterday BG changed to In Progress from Processing.
Great, thank you for all the information.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You're welcome. I do not have a good feeling about the BG changing to In progress.
I have seen other forums where it takes a much longer time to get this changed back to Processing.
There are few stages of BCG.

IP1 and IP2.

The message for IP2 is processing
For IP1 is progress.

Since 2019 or so, inland folks have been getting IP2 message in the beginning. So people here dubbed it as false IP2. This goes to True IP1 then to True IP2 and finally PPR.

Reactions: nitin1304