Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
No clue, haha. Do you have "your estimated completion date." in your email too?
Have they given any date or just plain old BS email?

snooplion

May 6, 2021
Got my eCoPR document today! Just awaiting the card now. Wishing the best of luck and speedy processing to the rest of you.

Timeline:
CEC Inland - Single Applicant
Upfront Medical Date: May 5th, 2021
AOR: September 10th, 2021
Upfront Medical passed: October 16th
Ghost Update: October 27th
First CoPR Portal Invitation Email: October 28th
CoPR Portal Credentials: November 1st
eCOPR Document: November 2nd, 2021
PR Card: Waiting

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Got my eCoPR document today! Just awaiting the card now. Wishing the best of luck and speedy processing to the rest of you.

Timeline:
Congrats, It's so fast!I passed the medical and bio on Oct 8th, then it's nothing after that, not even ghost update. Hopefully my application will process smoothly like yours.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Timeline:
For those who are wonder how this is possible? He had another application (TR to PR AFAIK) in progress previously. That made it possible. A lot of his processing was done in that application which was reused AFAIK.

snooplion

May 6, 2021
For those who are wonder how this is possible? He had another application (TR to PR AFAIK) in progress previously. That made it possible. A lot of his processing was done in that application which was reused AFAIK.
I doubt it TR 2 PR had an influence, I withdrew that application so it was never even looked at plus I had a lot of mistakes in my travel history, etc. I applied for TR 2 PR May 6th, withdrew August 10th and got the application number for that one October 16th (still no AOR)

You could say the medical was done quickly but I waited the same 30-45 days as other people here from my September 10th AOR (CEC) to pass the medical even though I did the medical in May

It was probably quick because my case is simple - single applicant and I've been inside Canada since before I turned 18. I had a CRS score of 476 and CELPIP scores of 12, 12, 12, 11 in Speaking, listening, reading, writing respectively. Don't know if those factors count but maybe.

Or I am just lucky

Last edited:

D10

Mar 31, 2021
I doubt it TR 2 PR had an influence, I withdrew that application so it was never even looked at plus I had a lot of mistakes in my travel history, etc. I applied for TR 2 PR May 6th, withdrew August 10th and got the application number for that one October 16th (still no AOR)

You could say the medical was done quickly but I waited the same 30-45 days as other people here from my September 10th AOR (CEC) to pass the medical even though I did the medical in May

It was probably quick because my case is simple - single applicant and I've been inside Canada since before I turned 18. I had a CRS score of 476 and CELPIP scores of 12, 12, 12, 11 in Speaking, listening, reading, writing respectively. Don't know if those factors count but maybe.

Or I am just lucky
Damn, nice, congrats! My case is pretty similar to yours, no dependants and I've been a Canadian resident since 18. My travel history is quite extensive though.
Hopefully, I get it soon as well.

Oct 27, 2021
Congrats, It's so fast!I passed the medical and bio on Oct 8th, then it's nothing after that, not even ghost update. Hopefully my application will process smoothly like yours.
Same here.. got my medical update to passed on Oct 7, biometrics uploaded on Oct 8, then nothing else. No ghost updates as well.

D10

Mar 31, 2021
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but: I was thinking about travelling outside of Canada soon since it seems unlikely I'll get approved within the next month. However, afaik if I leave and then I get CoPR then I won't be able to come back without applying for PRTD getting which will take who knows how long.
I was originally going to wait until I receive my PR card, but I'm seeing that the processing times can be insanely long these days.
Should I just wait anyway and not risk it? Or if I get invitation to the PR portal while abroad I can just delay uploading the documents and getting CoPR until I come back?

anuphat206

Jun 9, 2018
CEC inland - my AOR was September 3rd, 2021. Medical passed and I gave bio already. I got this email from IRCC this morning, is it because I check the online portal almost every day? lol

Email-
"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: my email address

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
"
I got that email as well.

Reactions: COOKINGED and D10

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Alright, so anyone from september who got no MEP or no UCI change or no Biometric? Basically no change in application?