LANDED..........
24-02-2022

aku1992

Sep 12, 2019
CEC Single Inland applicant
AOR-18th Sept
Old medical from 2019 Work permit submitted under new temporary policy with LOE

Kindly update the thread if anyone with old medical gets an update. Thanks
can anyone please update if someone from September AOR who submitted old medical got it cleared ? I haven’t yet received any update on my medical or bio

Chisandra

Oct 25, 2021
AOR: 10 sep
and on Oct, 15th I received a request letter to upload my IELTS original certificate. Now, I wonder if others received the same request and if it is a good sign to have my application being processed?
Same here
Have u uploaded it and has there been any response from them since then

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
CEC self Inland & 3 dependents outland
AOR 17Sept
Upfront med (10/28) and bio (10/26) passed

Reactions: MadhuRanj

snooplion

May 6, 2021
I think I just got my eCOPR portal email from this address "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

The email subject is:
"IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – E00XXXXXXX"

In the email it says:

"Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document."

In the attached PDF it says:

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)... "

Timeline:
CEC Inland
AOR: September 10th
Upfront Medical passed: October 16th
Ghost Update: October 27th

Last edited:

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I think I just got my eCOPR email from this address "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

The email subject is:

In the email it says:

"Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document."

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)... "

Timeline:
CEC Inland
omg, it's great to hear that, congratz!!!

Reactions: snooplion

khu1111

Oct 14, 2021
I think I just got my eCOPR email from this address "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

The email subject is:

In the email it says:

Timeline:
CEC Inland

Wow too Fast, congratulation!

Reactions: snooplion