+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Who's good at math? Assuming today's 1500 will be done process in 6 months, meanwhile, all the previous 6000 something application remain untouched during these 6 months. Will that joker politician claim by the end of this year the processing time back to pre covid because of his brilliant leadership?
Don't forget they are most likely to invite 1500 people every two weeks before the end of this year.
LOL, the whole system is funny.

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
In very early news about this whole resumption of draws, CICNEWS reported the following:

See the "NEW EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATIONS"? :D

So never expect the same standard time for us, fellas. Our clock will keep adding up, at least until December 2022. In his recent interview, the minister claimed that they'd TRY to bring the processing time back to normal again. I, however, don't trust them at all anymore LOL
Yes, you are right. They said from very beginning: "NEW" applications will be back to normal processing time.

Wanna say "Told you so"... some of us here are too optimistic... And blamed me for "spread negativity"...

LOL, just get ready to renew BOWP. Jokers only gave me one-year bowp...

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Who's good at math? Assuming today's 1500 will be done process in 6 months, meanwhile, all the previous 6000 something application remain untouched during these 6 months. Will that joker politician claim by the end of this year the processing time back to pre covid because of his brilliant leadership?
Don't forget they are most likely to invite 1500 people every two weeks before the end of this year.
Being way too optimistic, I think if they do clear the backlog by the end of this year, they can still claim the service standard met for new applications early next year. Keep in mind that they don't promise to process all applications within 6 months; rather, "MOST APPLICATIONS". As always, they can mark any application "COMPLEX", and its definition is only known to IRCC LOL

So, I still hope they have some kind of a strategy to clear the backlog and meet the service standard for all new applications other than by abandoning all in-progress applications :D

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Yes, you are right. They said from very beginning: "NEW" applications will be back to normal processing time.

Wanna say "Told you so"... some of us here are too optimistic... And blamed me for "spread negativity"...

LOL, just get ready to renew BOWP. Jokers only gave me one-year bowp...
hahaha.... We're all in the same boat, tired, frustrated, losing hope with every passing day, and probably cursing ourselves for deciding to be a part of this whole joke and messed up process. But our boat has sailed, and we can't jump in the middle of the ocean. So let's stay strong, keep each other supported and calm. Life and health are much more precious than all this mess, and getting too worried and frustrated isn't going to help anyway. So let's be a little more patient. I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's keep going, fellas :)

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
hahaha.... We're all in the same boat, tired, frustrated, losing hope with every passing day, and probably cursing ourselves for deciding to be a part of this whole joke and messed up process. But our boat has sailed, and we can't jump in the middle of the ocean. So let's stay strong, keep each other supported and calm. Life and health are much more precious than all this mess, and getting too worried and frustrated isn't going to help anyway. So let's be a little more patient. I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's keep going, fellas :)
Totally, I agree with you...

I might sometimes be more frustrated than some folks here cause I was only few points shy for the last draw in Sept 2020 as FSW... During this two yr, I sometimes feel lucky and optimistic when I see those CECs in late 2020 to late 2021 can be processed in few months...you know, some of them have like only 300 CRS points or even 75 points... No offence, but just sarcastic......
Since I had no Canadian degrees which means no way for that TR to PR program, so I worked for more than a year with only 1/3 salary of my previous job in the states in order to become CEC...painful but still alive with some hope...

As soon as I saw there's a light in Sept last year, I started to wait with a good mood until the processing time keeps increase from 6, 7, 8, 9, to today's 13 months... LOL, I started to lose it...

But yeah, you are right, we should stay positive... no matter what, sooner or later, they will eventually process our cases... Yeah, hang in there dude

Reactions: asiqur

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Being way too optimistic, I think if they do clear the backlog by the end of this year, they can still claim the service standard met for new applications early next year. Keep in mind that they don't promise to process all applications within 6 months; rather, "MOST APPLICATIONS". As always, they can mark any application "COMPLEX", and its definition is only known to IRCC LOL

So, I still hope they have some kind of a strategy to clear the backlog and meet the service standard for all new applications other than by abandoning all in-progress applications :D
LOL...What can I say. You are correct again dude...
They will for sure have all kinds of excuses when they couldn't keep their promises...

what can we do....just keep living with some hope...

Reactions: asiqur

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
I would really love to see how they have invested the $75 or $84 million to “speed up immigration”

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
I just wondering even it says 13 months, but it may not means we have to wait 13 months right? Before it's 11 months but some pople got portal mail less than 11 months in this group like yesterday and today.

Reactions: anacmesq

Guru71592

Jul 6, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just received an update for the first time since last November: Medical passed again today, and back ground status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.".

I read last several pages and realized we do need to be strong and positive about the situation here. One person here got the golden email this morning. I got my very first update. I believe these signs are showing us that IRCC is not stopping process our cases, even though they started to draw again today.

Stay positive and continue to do what we've been doing.

Thank you!

dp214

Jul 7, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just received an update for the first time since last November: Medical passed again today, and back ground status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.".

I read last several pages and realized we do need to be strong and positive about the situation here. One person here got the golden email this morning. I got my very first update. I believe these signs are showing us that IRCC is not stopping process our cases, even though they started to draw again today.

Thank you!
Hi Guru Ca you please share your timeline info. thanks

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Hello everyone,

Thank you!
Good, at least they are still processing. Can you please share your AOR/office/etc. Thanks

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Looks like im in a similar position to other people. Just got back my latest GCMS notes and its the same as in April. Eligibility and medical passed but criminality and background check not even started.

dp214

Jul 7, 2022
Looks like im in a similar position to other people. Just got back my latest GCMS notes and its the same as in April. Eligibility and medical passed but criminality and background check not even started.
Whats your timeline info and VO?