+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
I don't know how it worked, but I called IRCC and even though there's an 83 minute wait time, I'm in the queue to speak to an agent!
It took 5 tries this time, I've called before over 20 times with no luck. Hopefully I have an update if/when I speak to an agent.
I guess it's just luck.
Let us know how it goes.

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
I don't know how it worked, but I called IRCC and even though there's an 83 minute wait time, I'm in the queue to speak to an agent!
It took 5 tries this time, I've called before over 20 times with no luck. Hopefully I have an update if/when I speak to an agent.
I guess it's just luck.
After speaking with the agent, no changes to my application.
They say Security might be the step that takes the longest, and expects I get a final answer by September, but can't say for sure when, and it might take longer depending on how broad the Security inspection is.

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
After speaking with the agent, no changes to my application.
They say Security might be the step that takes the longest, and expects I get a final answer by September, but can't say for sure when, and it might take longer depending on how broad the Security inspection is.
That's 11 months of processing right there

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
That's 11 months of processing right there
I guess they are supposed to say that applications "should" be processed within the estimated time, in this case 11 months. But they did imply that there's no way of knowing when it will be finalized, or if estimated processing times will be extended again. Basically its just a matter of forgetting about it until you get an email with a final decision.

In the meantime I will apply for a BOWP, hopefully tomorrow.

Gobi19

Dec 7, 2021
As my WP expired during my PR processing, I applied for WP extension and received the WP document. I am about to raise TRV request for myself and family (Open WP for spouse and visitor visa for kid). Any idea how long will it take to get the passport request and stamping?

PR timeline:
AOR: 18 September, 2021.
Medical passed and it got reflected in portal.
Remaining all in pending status.
Based on enquiry last month, everything passed and security check not started.

If I receive COPR during TRV processing, Will the amount paid for TRV refunded? I need to travel to my home country for a family event during September (few weeks vacation). As lost the hope for PR soon, I am planning to raise TRV and travel with TRV.

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
As per the conversation with IRCC agent on last Thursday, all parameters (Eligibiity, medicals, Security & criminality) are passed.
Re-medicals for my outland dependents were recently requested and it was completed and passed.
Don't know what else I can do to force IRCC to provide decision on our application.
This wait is killing me!

AOR: 10 Sep
VO: Edmonton

Siba

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
As my WP expired during my PR processing, I applied for WP extension and received the WP document. I am about to raise TRV request for myself and family (Open WP for spouse and visitor visa for kid). Any idea how long will it take to get the passport request and stamping?

PR timeline:
AOR: 18 September, 2021.
Medical passed and it got reflected in portal.
Remaining all in pending status.
Based on enquiry last month, everything passed and security check not started.

If I receive COPR during TRV processing, Will the amount paid for TRV refunded? I need to travel to my home country for a family event during September (few weeks vacation). As lost the hope for PR soon, I am planning to raise TRV and travel with TRV.
i applied the same for in Apr . it tool 1 month for passport request and and another week for stamping

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
As per the conversation with IRCC agent on last Thursday, all parameters (Eligibiity, medicals, Security & criminality) are passed.
Re-medicals for my outland dependents were recently requested and it was completed and passed.
Don't know what else I can do to force IRCC to provide decision on our application.
This wait is killing me!

AOR: 10 Sep
VO: Edmonton
I feel for you man. It’s very frustrating, though you can’t do anything to push them to make a decision. Just hang in there a little bit longer. The golden email is very close.

Reactions: ankit810

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I got my BOWP today. It says my application for PR has received first stage approval. Anyone know what that means?
It may mean R1 check is ok. R1 is completeness check.

Reactions: urvishpatel1996