+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

stasygvozdeva

May 12, 2022
New Processing time is 11 months! o_O

AOR Sept. 3rd, have not heard anything.. but at least those who will apply in July are guaranteed 6 months processing, what a joke

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
New Processing time is 11 months! o_O

AOR Sept. 3rd, have not heard anything.. but at least those who will apply in July are guaranteed 6 months processing, what a joke
So you still got surprised? Just wait for next month they change it to 12, 13, 15, 18, 22, 24 months. Told you guys in weeks ago, no way we, 2021 Sept CECs would get updates in 2022. See what happened to those 2019 2020 FSWs, those poor guys have been forgotten for more than 2 years. Just renew your bridge visa, work, pay taxes, and congrat July 2022 AORs in 3 to 6 months when they received their cards.

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Hi there,

My current WP is about to expire, so my company gonna help me to apply a new work permit while I waiting the PR under CEC. it's not a BOWP but a normal Work permit. Can I apply the normal WP or I have to apply the BOWP when I waiting for PR?

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hi there,

My current WP is about to expire, so my company gonna help me to apply a new work permit while I waiting the PR under CEC. it's not a BOWP but a normal Work permit. Can I apply the normal WP or I have to apply the BOWP when I waiting for PR?
It seems your company is going to apply for a lmia which is more complicated than a BOWP.

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
My LMIA work visa will expire in late September, and with the latest update on processing times, I'm worried I might need to apply for a BOWP.
AOR sept 22nd, no updates since October 29th.

Should I? How likely is it that the PR is issued before the BOWP is issued, therefore spending $510 (me + wife) for nothing? This situation sucks.

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
I have received re-medical requests for outland dependents. There existing medical are set to expire in upcoming August but still they sent this request.

How much time does IRCC usually takes to update in my account after medical are done ?
As there is no option to send IME receipt from CIC account, should I be just sending it through webform ?

AOR: 10th Sept
VO: Edmonton

Dec 30, 2017
is there any timeline to reply to portal email? it's not mentioned anywhere in portal email. I am currently outside Canada and will return to Canada after 7 weeks (July 3rd week). Should I wait to go back to Canada and reply to portal email or reply now and tell IRCC that I am outside Canada? pls help.

shivikalia

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
Hey everyone :)
My work permit is going to expire in the month of September 2022.
The processing time of work permit is around 4 months approx.
If someone could clarify my following doubts that`ll be of great help.

1) Should I apply for BOWP right now so that I could have a work permit by the time my current one expires?
2) Is there any deadline to apply for BOWP, aside from the fact that the current work permit should be valid ?
3) Some people suggested to apply BOWP closer to the expiry of the current one & they mentioned that if I`d take my application to the border they`ll issue me a new work permit right away? Is that true ? Please advise
Thanks

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey everyone :)
My work permit is going to expire in the month of September 2022.
The processing time of work permit is around 4 months approx.
If someone could clarify my following doubts that`ll be of great help.

1) Should I apply for BOWP right now so that I could have a work permit by the time my current one expires?
2) Is there any deadline to apply for BOWP, aside from the fact that the current work permit should be valid ?
3) Some people suggested to apply BOWP closer to the expiry of the current one & they mentioned that if I`d take my application to the border they`ll issue me a new work permit right away? Is that true ? Please advise
Thanks
You should apply it less than 4 months prior to expiration. If you apply after expiration, you need to apply along with a status restoration. It is most likely that BOWP can’t be done at border or outside of Canada. I am not 100% sure.

Shreyas0987

Sep 22, 2021
Hello!
I got the PR confirmation email today afternoon. My AOR is September 12th. No ghost updates after medical approval on March 15th. My initial VO was Edmonton and the confirmation came from Etobicoke. Currently I’m on vacation in Bali and I’ll be returning on June 6th. Should I reply to the email right away or wait until I come back to canada?
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.