+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
I logged in to my gc key right now, it says Application/Profile Updated. Then went back to submitted. AOR 18th Sept. First ever update on my profile after medicals.
Hi! Hope you will have some good news! By the way what is your BG state? still in progress not processing?

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
Is your main VO in Edmonton? Also is your criminal&security check passed? I hope you can get some good news!
I missed this reply, yes, VO Edmonton, Elegibility passed according to phone call to IRCC, Criminality in progress and security check not started yet (as of last month).

Reactions: DerekGe

Sssksharma

May 3, 2022
AOR on 21 September 2021, Medical passed but from last 4 to 5 months background check is in processing. Can anyone tell me what’s going on and when i will get my PR confirmation?

commy0126

Apr 8, 2022
Hey guys, I just received my portal today and here’s my timeline. Hope this could help people:)
AOR: Sept 9
Vo: Edmonton(when I called, the agent told me) but I receive the portal email from Etobicoke IRCC.
My bg check was always in progress, even for now. When I called IRCC in Feb and also May 17, they told me my criminal and security check has not started yet. But now I receive portal.
I know how frustrated waiting for the email. Don’t worried about it if you are in the same situation. There is some delay on IRCC site.
Be patient and wait, it’s on the way;)

apanner

Feb 23, 2019
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys, I just received my portal today and here’s my timeline. Hope this could help people:)
AOR: Sept 9
Vo: Edmonton(when I called, the agent told me) but I receive the portal email from Etobicoke IRCC.
My bg check was always in progress, even for now. When I called IRCC in Feb and also May 17, they told me my criminal and security check has not started yet. But now I receive portal.
I know how frustrated waiting for the email. Don’t worried about it if you are in the same situation. There is some delay on IRCC site.
Be patient and wait, it’s on the way;)
congratulation........ how to reach ircc on phone... every time i call get application status i never get chance to speak to agent... what is the best time to call..

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
I logged in to my gc key right now, it says Application/Profile Updated. Then went back to submitted. AOR 18th Sept. First ever update on my profile after medicals.
Hi, I have also got the GU, yesterday. Same AOR date as yours i.e. 18th September 2021. ITA-14th September 2021, Single Inland, Everything passed except Security & Criminality as per the last GCMS note received on 01st April 2022. Last update on my file was 29th October 2021.

Reactions: DerekGe

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Hi, I have also got the GU, yesterday. Same AOR date as yours i.e. 18th September 2021. ITA-14th September 2021, Single Inland, Everything passed except Security & Criminality as per the last GCMS note received on 01st April 2022. Last update on my file was 29th October 2021.
What is your VO?

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Hope you can recived some good news soon!