+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations! Thanks for the detailed update.

Look for the date on the GCMS notes were generated/extracted. IRCC usually sends you the GCMS notes for the date you requested on, even if they send it 3 months later. My guess is that your GCMS notes are not fresh, in which case the notes will certainly not show anything after the date the of generation/extraction.
sameee

Nov 15, 2021
Did you receive ADR for address confirmation? your VO?
yes I had received ADR for address confirmation in feb.. received the portal email on may 5..
Photo uploaded on may 5. Received Copr today.. As per the gcms notes.. Primary vo was Edmonton.. Secondary vo Ottawa.. but received copr from Vancouver today..

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Update to this post: I received eCoPR today.
AOR: Sept 6 2021
Portal email: May 5
Address and photo upload: May 5

My primary officed used to be Edmonton but apprently Vancouver office sent me a portal email and eCoPR. My guess is that Edmonton VO transferred my file to Vancouver VO for final decision(criminality and security).

Also I'd like to let you know that I received a GCMS note today, but it says security and criminality not started, although I received eCoPR today. VO is still Edmonton according to the note as well. In addition, my online application on CIC website is updated to "Decision made" just now. I guess GCMS notes are not 100% accurate and CIC sometime doesn't update application status until they send out eCoPR..
Congrats!!!
Just wanna say your case gives me some hope... how similar your GCMS to mine that I just received yesterday!

Mine said that back in early Dec 2021, I passed Eligibility. But security/criminality didn't start yet, despite in the Notes section, one officer or agent commented that recommend to finalize security...
For criminality, the same officer/agent commented that my India PPC/US FBI reports are approved, just pending RCMP, which is quite confusing since I have submitted RCMP along with my India/US reports...

Guess it's just a matter of time for one of those officer/agent to pick up my case and finalize to make decision...

Reactions: matz1208

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Congrats!!!
Just wanna say your case gives me some hope... how similar your GCMS to mine that I just received yesterday!

Mine said that back in early Dec 2021, I passed Eligibility. But security/criminality didn't start yet, despite in the Notes section, one officer or agent commented that recommend to finalize security...
For criminality, the same officer/agent commented that my India PPC/US FBI reports are approved, just pending RCMP, which is quite confusing since I have submitted RCMP along with my India/US reports...

Guess it's just a matter of time for one of those officer/agent to pick up my case and finalize to make decision...
I did not know that RCMP is required for inland applicants.. weird

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
I did not know that RCMP is required for inland applicants.. weird
That's why I am confused too......On CIC website, it said no need biometrics and my last biometrics was done in 2018 which still is valid...

But on GCMS notes, it said that India NRT/ USA NRT have both passed, and just pending RCMP....

Guess the GCMS notes are not accurate cause clearly Criminality started and almost completed, but in "Assessment" section, it still says NOT STARTED...

So confused about the whole Canada immigration system...LOL...

mohsin147

Star Member
Mar 15, 2022
Hey yuys, just to confirm Ghost Update is "Application/profile updated", right? I got one today, however don't see any changes in the profile.
AOR: Sept 5 VO: Edmonton

matz1208

May 5, 2022
Congrats!!!

Yes. As other user has mentioned above, it seems like they send GCMS notes based on when you requested them, not when they actually issue the notes.

In many cases, they finish criminality/security and makes a final decision together quite swiftly. We just don't know when that would happen. Hope you get yours soon!

matz1208

May 5, 2022
Hey yuys, just to confirm Ghost Update is "Application/profile updated", right? I got one today, however don't see any changes in the profile.
AOR: Sept 5 VO: Edmonton
Yes. We don't know what actually happened to your application but it is a good news no matter what since it means it made a progress!

mohsin147

Star Member
Mar 15, 2022
Guys, received portal email and credentials yesterday.
AOR: Sept 5 VO: Edmonton (as per agent), however portal email came from Vancouver office.
I guess they are going in sequence, Sept 5 and 6 files are being finalized. Hope everyone gets their PR soon.

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
Guys, received portal email and credentials yesterday.
AOR: Sept 5 VO: Edmonton (as per agent), however portal email came from Vancouver office.
I guess they are going in sequence, Sept 5 and 6 files are being finalized. Hope everyone gets their PR soon.
Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC
Hi people,
I've received a portal email today.

AOR: Sept 2 2021
Biometric Request: Oct 2,2021
Old Medical Passed: March 15th 2022.
Single Inland Applicant

I did get a Ghost Update yesterday.

Hope everyone else gets their PR soon!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Can we know your VO ?