+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Refreshed like millions times before and after replying you...Mine is still 8 mos and updated on April 26th...Guess there's time different? Are you on the East coast? Atlantics?
Open it in Incognito or clear your browser’s cache. IRCC webpages have issues with their cached data, and that’s why I always open them in incognito so that I don’t miss any updates on their webpages or on my application (if there are any lol).

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
Got an update on my TR to PR application. Earlier I requested to withdraw my TR to PR application and got an ADR request on 15th Feb to submit a written application. The status has now been changed to "Withdrawn ".

CEC is still in progress. No updated after 15th FEB.

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Finally after 6 months of ecopr, received message that 'We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.'
Usually how long will it take to receive PR card after this message?

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Open it in Incognito or clear your browser’s cache. IRCC webpages have issues with their cached data, and that’s why I always open them in incognito so that I don’t miss any updates on their webpages or on my application (if there are any lol).
Silly me...lol...thanks!

So my feeling is correct......we will become 2020/2019 FSWs...we will wait 2 years or more to get PR...Meanwhile...those new draws after July will get theirs in 3 months....lol, what a great decision to come to Canada!

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hi everone, can I keep working when I waiting for my BOWP to get approve?
As long as your employment conditions remain the same as mentioned in your contract that you submitted for your expired (or expiring) WP, you’re considered under implied status.

Reactions: DerekGe

matz1208

May 5, 2022
Hi people,
I've received a portal email today.

AOR: Sept 6 2021
VO: Edmonton(last time when I checked it was Edmonton, but somehow I've got the email from Vancouver.)
Inland single applicant.

When I received a G-note 3 days ago, security and criminality were not started but eligibility passed. My application was that same status since my biometrics passed in November. No Ghost update. On the cic website, background check has been "your application is in progress" until I got the portal email.

hope this helps.

commy0126

Apr 8, 2022
Hi people,

VO: Edmonton(last time when I checked it was Edmonton, but somehow I've got the email from Vancouver.)
Inland single applicant.

When I received a G-note 3 days ago, security and criminality were not started but eligibility passed. My application was that same status since my biometrics passed in November. No Ghost update. On the cic website, background check has been "your application is in progress" until I got the portal email.

hope this helps.
so your bg said in progress? That s a really good news for me!

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
Hi people,

Inland single applicant.

hope this helps.
Great news! Congratulations.

Reactions: matz1208

matz1208

May 5, 2022
so your bg said in progress? That s a really good news for me!
Yes it was "in progress" the entire time since my biometrics passed in November. So it was a big surprise when I got the email. Hope you get yours soon... I know it's really frustrating..

commy0126

Apr 8, 2022
Yes it was "in progress" the entire time since my biometrics passed in November. So it was a big surprise when I got the email. Hope you get yours soon... I know it's really frustrating..
yes,
my bg is in progress since nov and last I called security and criminality not start while eligibility passed!
Hope I will get it in next week..

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Hi people,

Inland single applicant.

hope this helps.
Thank you for the update and info! This is really help. Best wish for your life :) Hope rest of us can get our golden eamil soon.

• Love