+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
At least they haven’t completely stopped processing CEC. Following table shows that they processed 1975 cases between March 15 and April 11, which is still better than nothing.

I know that the process is really slow and frustrating for us. This delay has already jeopardized many things for me personally and professionally like all of my fellow applicants here, but what other choice do we have other than waiting?

Stay strong folks, we are almost there :)
They were processing 14k-15k a month around Nov, Dec. I dont know what happened in the last round.
That's they tried to achieve the target..... now they just don't give a xxxx about us....
Nov/Dec the speed shows that they have the ability to process quickly, but for some reasons, they now just choose not to do that again......
Anyways, this whole coming to Canada thing just mess up our whole lives...Should have decided to go the Aussie or New Zealand...
I m just regretting every single day.......

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
They were processing 14k-15k a month around Nov, Dec. I dont know what happened in the last round.
As @Mannikeep Pal said, that was because they were trying to achieve the 2021 immigration target, and, therefore, almost weren’t processing any other immigration program except CEC, just like now they have diverted their most attention to the FSW backlog. Stil, if they keep up this pace, we can get our decisions this year.

Gobi19

Dec 7, 2021
~2000 applications per month. They should complete all the CEC backlog by August with the current trend. Hope some miracles happen and expedite the process.

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Anyone got their BOWP approved recently? I am waiting and it's almost 4 months now.
It took me 4 months and 10 days to get BOWP approved...but since the temporary visa apps have piled up, it might take a little bit longer now...I wish you could get PR approved before BOWP did...good luck!

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
It took me 4 months and 10 days to get BOWP approved...but since the temporary visa apps have piled up, it might take a little bit longer now...I wish you could get PR approved before BOWP did...good luck!
I have a very bad feeling that both of those things are gonna happen at the same time!