+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Finally the wait is over. Praying for everyone who’re still in queue. Everyone gonna get theirs soon. It’s jus a game of time. Timelines :
AOR- Aug 13
MEP- 14 Sept
ADR- (to update current residential address)- Feb 03, 2022
March 11- Re- medical request for spouse Medical
April 7- medical passed
April 22 : got PPR for spouse
April 22- got PR portal (replied same day)
April 25- got PR credentials
April 26 - Ecopr

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I got my portal email on Monday April 25th.
E-COPR on Thursday April 28th.

Is there any connection between the COPR expiry date and the PR Card Expiry Date? My COPR expiry date is 2023/04/14 which is less than a year.
What is the significance of COPR expiry date? Why is there of an expiry to a confirmation of PR?

Do I have to re-enter Canada with my COPR? Do I just wait for my PR Card to arrive in the mail and do nothing?

mohsin147

Star Member
Mar 15, 2022
Hi everyone, I got my portal email on Monday April 25th.
E-COPR on Thursday April 28th.

Is there any connection between the COPR expiry date and the PR Card Expiry Date? My COPR expiry date is 2023/04/14 which is less than a year.
What is the significance of COPR expiry date? Why is there of an expiry to a confirmation of PR?

Do I have to re-enter Canada with my COPR? Do I just wait for my PR Card to arrive in the mail and do nothing?
Can I ask you AOR and VO?

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Clearly they postponed or at least not prioritized CEC...LOL, let's celebrate that we will be 2019/2020 FSWs again. Let's expect 27 months!
At least they haven’t completely stopped processing CEC. Following table shows that they processed 1975 cases between March 15 and April 11, which is still better than nothing.

I know that the process is really slow and frustrating for us. This delay has already jeopardized many things for me personally and professionally like all of my fellow applicants here, but what other choice do we have other than waiting?

Stay strong folks, we are almost there :)

Reactions: ankit810

mohsin147

Star Member
Mar 15, 2022
At least they haven’t completely stopped processing CEC. Following table shows that they processed 1975 cases between March 15 and April 11, which is still better than nothing.

I know that the process is really slow and frustrating for us. This delay has already jeopardized many things for me personally and professionally like all of my fellow applicants here, but what other choice do we have other than waiting?

Stay strong folks, we are almost there :)
They were processing 14k-15k a month around Nov, Dec. I dont know what happened in the last round.