+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone, thank you for all your updates. I have been lurking without any updates for the past couple months. I got my portal email today!
AOR - 4th September
Medical- Passed 18th October
Biometrics Requested - December 10th
Biometrics Submitted - December 13th
Status update of additional document check on April 20th even though I did not submit any additional documents.
Portal Email - April 25th
VO: Etobicoke

Between December 10th, 2021 and April 20th, 2022 there were no updates.

I requested GCMS notes from the CBSA on March 15th, however on April 10th the CBSA requested an additional 30 days to give me my GCMS notes.

Today, I got the portal email. So if any of you have been requested for an additional 30 days for GCMS notes, I think this is a positive sign!

I wish everyone the best!

Last edited:

mohsin147

Star Member
Mar 15, 2022
Hello everyone, thank you for all your updates. I have been lurking without any updates for the past couple months. I got my portal email today!
AOR - 4th September
Status update of additional document check on April 20th even though I did not submit any additional documents.

I requested GCMS notes from the CBSA on March 15th, however on April 10th the CBSA requested an additional 30 days to give me my GCMS notes.

Today, I got the portal email. So if any of you have been requested for an additional 30 days for GCMS notes, I think this is a positive sign!

Congratulations. Did you receive any ghost updates or current address confirmation? Your VO: Edmonton?

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Congratulations. Did you receive any ghost updates or current address confirmation? Your VO: Edmonton?
Thank you! I did not receive any ghost updates or current address confirmation. My VO is Etobicoke.

I am not sure if the April 20th update of "Checking additional documents" counts as a ghost update. I did not get an email notification of update to my application but saw the update when I logged in.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
AOR - 4th September
VO: Etobicoke

Congratulations!

CBSA asking for additional days is according to the ATIP Act wherein they are required to let you know that they can’t process your request in standard 30 day service time, nothing to do with your decision. They sent same letter to me in January and sent notes in Feb. haven’t received any decision or update on my application.

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Congratulations!

CBSA asking for additional days is according to the ATIP Act wherein they are required to let you know that they can’t process your request in standard 30 day service time, nothing to do with your decision. They sent same letter to me in January and sent notes in Feb. haven’t received any decision or update on my application.
Oh, neverminded then! I just felt there was some connection between the two events.

Best of luck with your application!

I was asked to reply to the portal email and confirm some details. Does anyone know how long they take to create a portal account and send you the link+credentials?

ABBB

Dec 15, 2021
Oh, neverminded then! I just felt there was some connection between the two events.

Best of luck with your application!

I was asked to reply to the portal email and confirm some details. Does anyone know how long they take to create a portal account and send you the link+credentials?
it was same day for me. you should get it by EOD unless they are swamped with other work

Reactions: Etym

I-shaik

Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys, finally got my Ecopr today.
Aor: Sep 3 rd
Medical passed: October 6
Portal Email: 21st April Thursday
Replied to email on the same day and got the portal link on the very same day and uploaded the photograph!
Finally got the Ecopr today in the morning (Tuesday).
I hope they are processing all the files of September, I pray that everyone get their Pr sooner.