+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

APM_AR

Mar 1, 2022
Where does it say? Can you share the link pls?
It's in the PR Portal, where you have to upload the photo.

This is from my account that was created by IRCC & provided the credentials to login (so it's not in any public website):

"You need to upload a photo of XXXXXXX taken within the last 12 months. We’ll use it to make their permanent resident card. Please upload a JPEG or PNG file. You may upload a photo from your computer or take a photo with your mobile device. If required, you can find out more about photo requirements."

Reactions: IF321 and DerekGe

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I got spouse PPR as he is outside Canada. But I haven’t received PR portal for me as m PA. Anyone through the same situation. VO- Edmonton

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Hopefully since they are planning on resuming draws again in July, most applications will be done by then
I got a bad feeling that they won't clear out all current CECs by July when they resume new draws...and those unlucky folks will be forced to wait for many more months and even be much later than new draws who will get PR in 3-6 months...

This is how they treated 2019 2020 FSWs...some of those folks have been waiting for more than 2 years...

I just feel lucky that I did not score more than 7.5 in Ielts writing...otherwise, I would have been invited as FSW in 2020......

So sad...frustrated...

mohsin147

Star Member
Mar 15, 2022
I got a bad feeling that they won't clear out all current CECs by July when they resume new draws...and those unlucky folks will be forced to wait for many more months and even be much later than new draws who will get PR in 3-6 months...

This is how they treated 2019 2020 FSWs...some of those folks have been waiting for more than 2 years...

I just feel lucky that I did not score more than 7.5 in Ielts writing...otherwise, I would have been invited as FSW in 2020......

So sad...frustrated...
I hope not, but I guess they are working on it. Then I guess Edmonton office is mostly working on CEC files only

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
I hope not, but I guess they are working on it. Then I guess Edmonton office is mostly working on CEC files only
Of course, hope the bad feeling is opposite to the reality...
I don't know where my VO office is, lol...
Never be able to connect calls and still did not receive GCMS notes that was requested more than 30 days ago...