+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

APM_AR

Mar 1, 2022
When did you get, i got the same . Is that portal or address conformation?
Today, the email has this subject "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" and an attachment that says my PR application is approved and has the details about what to reply to the email like first entry to canada, recent entry to canada etc., but nothing related to address confirmation.

As already said in my previous comment, I should wait for the portal credentials email, then submit the current address & upload the photo. After the approval, I would receive the ECOPR and the PR card will be generated & posted.

ABBB

Dec 15, 2021
Finally, Got the email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" today. Replied to get the portal information

No update to the Application Status:
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 4, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 1, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Mannikeep Pal

AshJoshi

Jan 10, 2022
Received "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email yesterday confirming my PR application is approved and they have asked to confirm the email address, UCI and date of entry in Canada. Can someone please tell me what to expect next with the timelines?
I will be travelling to India and need to know if IRCC will ask for any documents so that I can carry them with me during my trip.

Reactions: Mannikeep Pal

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Received "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email yesterday confirming my PR application is approved and they have asked to confirm the email address, UCI and date of entry in Canada. Can someone please tell me what to expect next with the timelines?
I will be travelling to India and need to know if IRCC will ask for any documents so that I can carry them with me during my trip.
AOR and VO?