+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Quick question for you, once you get the portal email, how long they give to reply to that ? Is there a time frame to reply?
For the first portal email there is no timeframe as such where they ask the details of yours for creating portal account. You can respond within a week as well but once you get the portal credentials then you have 7 days to login and confirm your presence inside Canada for ecopr and address/photo submission for PR card.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
For the first portal email there is no timeframe as such where they ask the details of yours for creating portal account. You can respond within a week as well but once you get the portal credentials then you have 7 days to login and confirm your presence inside Canada for ecopr and address/photo submission for PR card.
Okay. I am planning to go back home in May, probably in the end. I am thinking to apply for trv since there is a delay in PR. After getting trv, if I get portal for example in beginning of May, do you think I can reply after coming back to Canada?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Okay. I am planning to go back home in May, probably in the end. I am thinking to apply for trv since there is a delay in PR. After getting trv, if I get portal for example in beginning of May, do you think I can reply after coming back to Canada?
You can always let them know that you're outside of Canada and your expected date of arrival in Canada.
The only thing to worry about is they may put the application in the backseat and then again the process will be delayed further.
Please check for the timelines for the TRV from outside if you need to get one as that is also getting delayed nowadays.

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
You can always let them know that you're outside of Canada and your expected date of arrival in Canada.
The only thing to worry about is they may put the application in the backseat and then again the process will be delayed further.
Please check for the timelines for the TRV from outside if you need to get one as that is also getting delayed nowadays.
Yes, that is the concern everything is getting delayed. Anyways let's see how this goes. All the best!

commy0126

Apr 8, 2022
hey guys, I’m new here. Here is my timeline
AOR: sept 9
Bio: oct 14
Vo: edmonton
My bg check is in progress and never update since them.
i called IRCC at the end of Feb, the agent said eligibility and medical passed, criminality and security not start.
nothing updated and I called IRCC again yesterday, still the same as my last call.
I am confusing right now, any suggestions?

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
hey guys, I’m new here. Here is my timeline
AOR: sept 9
Bio: oct 14
Vo: edmonton
My bg check is in progress and never update since them.
i called IRCC at the end of Feb, the agent said eligibility and medical passed, criminality and security not start.
nothing updated and I called IRCC again yesterday, still the same as my last call.
I am confusing right now, any suggestions?
Nothing you really can do except wait

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Totally agreed, wondering if anyone else get their ecopr. Give me some hope to continue wait
Seems like we are falling into the same shxthole that they are giving us up and making us wait for 2 years as those 2019/2020 FSWs....
Didn't see 2021 Sept/Oct AORs got ecopr for a long time!!!

APM_AR

Mar 1, 2022
Yeah, not sure how long we should wait. It's so frustrating that you can't plan the travels, last 2 years was the Covid and now this PR delay.

Daily watching this thread hoping someone of us post a positive update, but nothing

Gobi19

Dec 7, 2021
How are you guys reaching agent nowadays? Almost impossible for me. Worst part is my work permit & TRV got expired and extension application is in progress. So both applications are in sleep mode.
Sep 20 AOR and Medical passed.

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, not sure how long we should wait. It's so frustrating that you can't plan the travels, last 2 years was the Covid and now this PR delay.

Daily watching this thread hoping someone of us post a positive update, but nothing
The official processing time is 8 months now.

aashishleo

Jun 13, 2020
Finally got eCOPR today!!!

AOR - 02 Sep 2021 CEC Inland with 3 dependents
Eligibility-Passed
Medical- Submitted old from 2019. Passed on 22 Feb 2022.
Criminality-Passed
Info Sharing- Passed
Security- Passed on 31st March (confirmed with IRCC agent - got GU). Was Not Started before this.
Portal mail - Apr 05
Portal credential & uploaded photo - Apr 06
Received eCOPR - Apr 11
VO- CPC Ottawa

Thanks and best of luck to everyone...

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Finally got eCOPR today!!!

AOR - 02 Sep 2021 CEC Inland with 3 dependents
Eligibility-Passed
Medical- Submitted old from 2019. Passed on 22 Feb 2022.
Criminality-Passed
Info Sharing- Passed
Security- Passed on 31st March (confirmed with IRCC agent - got GU). Was Not Started before this.
Portal mail - Apr 05
Portal credential & uploaded photo - Apr 06
Received eCOPR - Apr 11
VO- CPC Ottawa

Thanks and best of luck to everyone...
At least they are still processing CEC applications. It seems to be mostly PNP and FSW recently