+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
You are free to try, but usually you will only receive an automatic reply if your application is not having a final decision. Actually, to call the hotline would be helpful to know what stage your case is in.
It's been very hard to reach an agent now. Do you know what is the email we can try?

henilsarang

Sep 12, 2021
On March 18th. I received remedial request from IRCC for my outland spouse. We have completed the medical examination and submitted results through webform. After submitting webform i received generic webform response but there is no update on portal and it's been 20 days since we have submitted the webform. Is there any additional step I can take in order to confirm that they have received medical results from me

aashishleo

Jun 13, 2020
I got a GU on my account today but no other updates. Spoke to IRCC agent then and they confirmed the Security is passed now. It was in 'not started' stage earlier. Not sure how long I need to wait for the portal mail. It's been more than 7 months now.

APM_AR

Mar 1, 2022
I got a GU on my account today but no other updates. Spoke to IRCC agent then and they confirmed the Security is passed now. It was in 'not started' stage earlier. Not sure how long I need to wait for the portal mail. It's been more than 7 months now.
at last some good news for the candidates with 'not started' BG status. will watch out for any updates on my application.

Reactions: soroush_master

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
When was your AoR?

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
At least it looks like there is some movement on Sept 2021 files

Reactions: lethaltaurus

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Was your BG in progress?

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
VO??

apanner

Feb 23, 2019
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
my CEC AOR - SEP 22 / 2021
Medical Passed -Oct 28th 2021
Still in background check in progress
195 days gone... 135 working days over
how long will take to copr ?

Reactions: Meera Habin