+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
I took it in Aug 2018, which I have used to get my Open Work Permit and I havent travelled to India or any other country in these 3 years.
okay, thanks! Guess who ever got medical update is similar to you: medical done a long time ago...
My medical was done in March 2021 and after AOR, it was approved shortly on Oct 30 2021...Then, no updates anymore...hope they could do their best process our cases...this mess has been dragging for so so so so so long...

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
okay, thanks! Guess who ever got medical update is similar to you: medical done a long time ago...
My medical was done in March 2021 and after AOR, it was approved shortly on Oct 30 2021...Then, no updates anymore...hope they could do their best process our cases...this mess has been dragging for so so so so so long...
Technically, you didn’t reuse your medicals, so hopefully you should be fine.

Usually the second “pass” is fir those reusing old medicals from couple of years ago.

like my GCMS notes said Medical - Passed-Expired so I believe they have to overwrite that

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Called agent told last month and she mentioned that medicals passed and Background check in progress. Got an update today morning that medical passed. September 20th AOR.
Hi there, just wondering if your medical was done before 2021...
Technically, you didn’t reuse your medicals, so hopefully you should be fine.

Usually the second “pass” is fir those reusing old medicals from couple of years ago.

like my GCMS notes said Medical - Passed-Expired so I believe they have to overwrite that
Guess so. Cause I saw that 27000 people draw in Feb 2021 and was thinking I was in land FSW 459, it might be a chance that I could be invited soon...And then did that medical in Mar 2021...........LOL turns out they invited me until I was qualified for CEC.....ironic....

Tannyk

Mar 2, 2022
I’m in a similar situation. Got my medicals done in March 2021, AOR September 3rd and medicals were updated on October 5th and biometric was updated on October 4th. No update since then. Its been over 6 months- still waiting.

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
I’m in a similar situation. Got my medicals done in March 2021, AOR September 3rd and medicals were updated on October 5th and biometric was updated on October 4th. No update since then. Its been over 6 months- still waiting.
yes, still waiting as well...hopefully they can clear out all the CEC this summer....

Reactions: Tannyk

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
10 days no PR Card.... Canada Post, you could do better!

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
10 days no PR Card.... Canada Post, you could do better!
Hope you get it soon.
My photo got rejected and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail with photos or also upload it in the PR portal again?

APM_AR

Mar 1, 2022
Hope you get it soon.
My photo got rejected and got an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Immigration@cic.gc.ca mail id saying "Please submit your photograph via email attachment by responding to this message. Do not create a new message, as it will cause delays in your application" and on the PR portal website it says "Requires Revision".
Could you please help if I need to only respond to the e-mail with photos or also upload it in the PR portal again?
May I know in what cases the photo will be rejected ?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hope you get it soon.
Did not face this situation myself so I do not have any first hand experience of this. I guess I will follow what the email says. Many people have said that staples provide decent pictures for this.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Did not face this situation myself so I do not have any first hand experience of this. I guess I will follow what the email says. Many people have said that staples provide decent pictures for this.
Thanks. Have sent the new photos in an attached e-mail. Let's see how that goes.
I will get it just after you get your PR card :)