22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

yp09121993

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Wunderbar!
What time did you get your BIL?
I think I got it in the morning local time. I am in India right now so I got notified a day after. I am coming back in a week so I will wait and submit Biometrics when I come back. Do they still do all the other checks in background while waiting for my biometrics or does process comes to a complete halt till I submit them?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Do they still do all the other checks in background while waiting for my biometrics or does process comes to a complete halt till I submit them?
That is not well documented. I have seen some people getting their security check done first and then criminality and pcc verification but its hard to say, usually those are PNP folks. I think Criminality / Org. Criminality (which depends upon biometrics) comes before security check and should block security check.

Ask our friend @legalfalcon ... He has seen a lot of cases so he might know better.

@legalfalcon If the biometrics are not given, does the security check gets blocked? What about criminality and org. criminality?

sukhmeet1010

Nov 28, 2021
Guys got my eCOPR today. AOR on 28/29 Aug, ADR in last week of OCT, Portal Email- 25 Nov, Submitted picture and Address -29th November. eCOPR-1st Dec. One thing, we faced some challenges with respect to the portal in terms of login details and picture upload. There is an email address in the attachment which you receive with the portal email. It that mentions if you have any issues, you can drop an email. It specifically says " If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying " . We dropped an email and this person replied both times. The email would be different for different regions. Use this, if you face any issue with the portal.
can you share me the Email address of which you are talking about, so that I can email them. I’m not able to find it in my letter.

Gurdit0099

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
it is so weird that they have not even updated medicals.
Hi shubham mine status is same as well no update about medical just say you do not need medical exam … i have aa quick question did u have anu previous refusal like visitor visa coz i think i had visitor visa refusal before and i talked to my agent he said people who have previous refusals takes more time … that’s why m asking did u have any previous refusal and second question did you claim foriegn experience

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi All,
I have a question regarding eCoPR. When you receive the confirmation email, they say that one has to print and sign the client copy. Do we have send back this copy or is it just for our reference?

Also, How does one links the CIC account with pr portal. what are steps. I heard this helps in tracking the process of your PR delivery. Not sure about this.

Sandeep

Bomb22

Nov 5, 2021
Guys got my eCOPR today. AOR on 28/29 Aug, ADR in last week of OCT, Portal Email- 25 Nov, Submitted picture and Address -29th November. eCOPR-1st Dec. One thing, we faced some challenges with respect to the portal in terms of login details and picture upload. There is an email address in the attachment which you receive with the portal email. It that mentions if you have any issues, you can drop an email. It specifically says . Use this, if you
Hi All,
I have a question regarding eCoPR. When you receive the confirmation email, they say that one has to print and sign the client copy. Do we have send back this copy or is it just for our reference?

Also, How does one links the CIC account with pr portal. what are steps. I heard this helps in tracking the process of your PR delivery. Not sure about this.

Sandeep
At what time did you recieve your ecopr. because i also uploaded photo on 29 th at 7 am. But nithing yet