+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

shiber

Oct 14, 2022
received gcms notes today from cbsa that i applied on 4th oct, it says: " EE passed Satisfied all stats requirements have been met, application approved", primary vo: cpc edmonton, secondary vo: etobicoke ircc, aor oct 5, 2021, still waiting for portal
Just received GCMS notes as well, applied on OCT 27. It says: "I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirements. EE passed Satisfied all stat requirements have been met. Application Approved". (AOR Oct 1st, 2021)

Still waiting for portal as well, this update shows created on Oct 13, so its been a month and no email yet. At least good news that it passed!

For anyone applying for GCMS notes, the CBSA option is definitely much faster.

Reactions: watermelonasa5

msinghitpro

Oct 6, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I know we have all been patient with this, but just giving some strong hopes to all October AORs... I received my PR confirmation last Friday on 14th Oct. Below is my timeline:

AOR: 4th Oct 2021
1st Medicals Passed: Nov 8, 2021
Biometrics Request: Nov 8, 2021
Biometrics completed: Nov 15, 2021
Medicals Expired: August 12, 2022
2nd Medicals Passed: Sept 23, 2022
PR Confirmation & Portal Request: 14th Oct, 2022
COPR Awaiting...

Good luck all!
If you don't mind me asking why there was a need of 2nd medical?

shiber

Oct 14, 2022
Any updates?
I called immigration yesterday and told them about the results from my GCMS notes saying the application is approved but I have not received a confirmation email.

They said that even if the application is approved, it needs to be finalized and closed before they send an email confirmation with the portal...so still waiting even though they approved it on October 13th...

detective L

Sep 21, 2022
Does anyone know anything about VO Vancouver?
My application was transferred from Edmonton to Vancouver recently.
Trying to gauge on how long will it take

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Just received GCMS notes as well, applied on OCT 27. It says: "I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirements. EE passed Satisfied all stat requirements have been met. Application Approved". (AOR Oct 1st, 2021)

Still waiting for portal as well, this update shows created on Oct 13, so its been a month and no email yet. At least good news that it passed!

For anyone applying for GCMS notes, the CBSA option is definitely much faster.
How did you apply GCMS notes? Are you inland and requested GCMS notes via the ATIP portal? If so, have you requested both IRCC and CBSA notes separately?

shiber

Oct 14, 2022
How did you apply GCMS notes? Are you inland and requested GCMS notes via the ATIP portal? If so, have you requested both IRCC and CBSA notes separately?
CEC Inland, through the ATIP portal, previously I selected from IRCC but it took them 3 months to respond (requested in July, received late September). Applied again through CBSA on Oct 27 and received Nov 22.

Reactions: ani.lk

santodoms

Jul 14, 2022
I received a message from canadavisa account, telling me about “Family Financial Support”. They offer $50,000 cash, but in order to receive the money, I need to pay a shipping fee of $750 through Western Union. Once $750 has been paid, they ask for $2,500 to clear taxes. The initial message they send is to share this with you. have you heard about the Family Financial Support? They supported my family and i in paying my bills, helping me to plan my future. They made sure my credit record is good, Family financial Support are really doing a great job now for people. I received $50,000 cash from them so far, this is really helping me in planning throughout this year. You can give it a shot email them on new year support to enroll. Say To Whom It May Concern tell them your full names and ask if you can get financial support for your self and your family.or do you want me to help you do it? No bank details no paying the $50,000 back Cheers
lol who allowed this scammer here? What a Joke!

shiber

Oct 14, 2022
Just received the portal email today! Some hope for September/October AOR

CEC Inland, Married
AOR: Oct 1st, 2021
Medical passed 2nd time October 13th
Info Sharing: Completed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed (As of Oct. 13th, 2022)

Approved on October 13th, based on GCMS Notes

Confirmation email: December 23, 2022
Portal Credentials: December 23, 2022
Current VO: Etobicoke

Waiting on photo/address approval and confirmation.

Sowgat

May 17, 2019
Hi, I’m a CEC candidate, currently in the pool with 471 CRS. I did not include my back home experience since I thought it will be difficult for me to get the evidence of work though I worked there for almost 3 years. However, I mentioned my back home work experience when I first applied for my Study permit.

My current EE profile is going to expire on January 10, 2023. Now I’ve to create a new EE profile. will it be a problem if I claim my back home experience in my new profile?

Fortunately, I was able to fetch enough evidence of my foreign work experience recently. I also have 2 years of Canadian experience.