+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
D

Definitely. The latest will be the mid-summer or so. Don’t worry, we are all waiting with you Bro. Keep your strength. We’re almost there. It’s just that there have been many issues recently, that also affect processing of our applications. That being said, it’s just a matter of time now, which I think is not that much left. Just a few more months and we’ll all be done with this mess that we have got ourselves into :D
Thanks bro. Let's hang in there. Wish they could speed up. We've been this mess for so long......

mission0

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, do you think they might clear out all backlog before 2022 fall? I still don't have any information yet. Worried sick for more than 2 yrs. I started to think that coming here was a huge mistake. Cannot really take it anymore.

Almost three yrs of my life. Gosh, no hope. I was 459 FSW in-land since 2020 fall. I was 512 CEC in-land and got invited on Sept 14th, 2022 . Now it's been 7 days to 6 months since I got AOR on Sept 21 2022.

How long do I need to wait!? I am devastated. No hope no hope no hope.
I do understand your situation. However, your situation is not bad compare to those waiting for 11-12 months now and absolutely nothing. The average processing time for CEC application is 6-7 months now. Some persons are waiting from 2020.

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
I do understand your situation. However, your situation is not bad compare to those waiting for 11-12 months now and absolutely nothing. The average processing time for CEC application is 6-7 months now. Some persons are waiting from 2020.
Yo bro, understood.

I was to some extent lucky to get invited on Sept 14 2021, but I was already in land since Feb 2020 and my FSW point was 459 since Sept 2020. As you knew it, no more draw of FSW for more than a year.

Anyways, I consider myself equivalent to those who have been waited since 2020. I do wish everybody doesn't need to suffer like I did anymore. Wish you, me, everybody here on this forum, could all end this nightmare soon.

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Hi Folks,

There’s an update on the backlog of cases here. IRCC only processed about 3000 CEC applications throughout February. Which means, they are only processing about 105-110 applications per day on average. The latest inventory number stands at 12088 (was ~15000 as of February 1).
They have really slowed down the processing of our (CEC) applications, and I think it’s going to get slower due to special measures announced to accommodate Russia-Ukraine war affected Ukrainians.
Thanks for share the link.

I also read the CIC news for this one, they said in the internal documents shows that the department wants to reduce its inventory enough so that the processing standard can be met, then resume Express Entry draws for candidates in other programs. Also said if keep the same speed the CEC could go down to zero in the summer.

But yes like they said if they can keep the same speed, the only issue is can they keep the same speed? lol

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
New to here. Congrats to those who got approved or received cards. Good luck to those who is suffering like I am right now.

Hi folks, I've been waiting desperately for my CEC EE decision.

Wondering if anyone could share his or her timeline for EE results after in-land PGWP extension completed and approved. How many days more do we need to wait for PR?

In Nov 2021, I submitted PGWP extension and on yesterday March 9th, 2022, I received notice that IRCC completed and approved my PGWP extension (they gave me another one year).

Please advise your timeline so that I could have a rough idea about how long do I need to wait.

Thank you!

-----------------------------

category: CEC | AOR: Spet. 1, 2021 | No more updates after Oct 30 2021

APM_AR

Mar 1, 2022
CEC - Inland - 2 Applicants

AOR - Sept 2nd
Old Biometrics - Updated on Oct 6th
Old Medical - Updated on Oct 26th - Passed
Ghost Update - Oct 27th - Medical changed to "You do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes" & BG status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

No other updates till date. I have never tried calling an agent or applied for notes to get the current status/VO etc,.

Just waiting for my time.

At last got an update on the application. Seems the medicals are re-reviewed and it shows Medical passed on March 14th, 2022. Happy that the application is opened.

But, the BG status still shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Reactions: IF321

aashishleo

Jun 13, 2020
At last got an update on the application. Seems the medicals are re-reviewed and it shows Medical passed on March 14th, 2022. Happy that the application is opened.

But, the BG status still shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Good, atleast some progress is happening.. what is your AOR?

I got Medical Pass on Feb 22nd and my AOR is Sept 02... hoping for something positive by end of this month. It's been 6 and half months now...

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

ankit810

Feb 13, 2022
Category........
CEC

I just got that same update too, medicals passed today.
BG still not started.
Can anyone suggest as how much time it usually takes after medicals are passed ?

Reactions: IF321