+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Ircc had requested schedule A form in october and i sent it . I got gcms notes yesterday and i figured they asked me gcms for my family info . I checked again that the new form i sent them i didnt mention family names of my parents. I put given names instead of family names.
They moved my file to edmonton on 3 december and no further update. As criminality and security left.
Eligibility passed. Should i send corrected form again with their family names?

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Ircc had requested schedule A form in october and i sent it . I got gcms notes yesterday and i figured they asked me gcms for my family info . I checked again that the new form i sent them i didnt mention family names of my parents. I put given names instead of family names.
They moved my file to edmonton on 3 december and no further update. As criminality and security left.
Eligibility passed. Should i send corrected form again with their family names?
When did you apply for the note?

Reactions: lllsouzap

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Alright folks! HERE HERE! LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL!
Ope thy ears and peal thy eyes
New data cometh our way
The most wondrous and vile data

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/immigration-canadas-backlog-stands-at-1-8-million-people-but-there-are-signs-of-improvement-0221864.html

The CEC inventory has fallen!

It stands just 15 thousand strong! It fell like ye old lead in the pond! This is why you cann't hear the wishers of thy brethrens at the dusk for they have passed! Praise the Lord! Thy sinful ones still linger in the limbo and wait for thy harvesting! Thy the bottom of the barrel, the margin of the cut, the lowest rung of the low wait for thy salvation and salvation thy shall get! Praise the Lord for he listenth!

Thy Lord carries Muffins!

Reactions: lllsouzap

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
New data cometh our way

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/02/immigration-canadas-backlog-stands-at-1-8-million-people-but-there-are-signs-of-improvement-0221864.html

It stands just 15 thousand strong! It fell like ye old lead in the pond! This is why you cann't hear the wishers of thy brethrens at the dusk for they have passed! Praise the Lord! Thy sinful ones still linger in the limbo and wait for thy harvesting! Thy the bottom of the barrel, the margin of the cut, the lowest rung of the low wait for thy salvation and salvation thy shall get! Praise the Lord for he listenth!

This actually is a good sight to sore eyes.

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
New data cometh our way

I too saw this, I almost fell out of my chair when I read 9500 CEC applications were processed. While I wouldn't expect a 1:1 it has certainly felt like the PNP number should be flipped based on the activity in the forums. Glad to be wrong.

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This actually is a good sight to sore eyes.
It is ... but ... soredemo ....
This is also why we are seeing a flood of PNP PPRs and a draught of CEC PPRs... CEC inventory is really low and left in forsaken places like ED-monton. We are what IRCC calls "Complex cases"... DED-monton is our asylum.

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
It is ... but ... soredemo ....
This is also why we are seeing a flood of PNP PPRs and a draught of CEC PPRs... CEC inventory is really low and left in forsaken places like ED-monton. We are what IRCC calls "Complex cases"... DED-monton is our asylum.
My application is also in Edmonton. Why is mine a complex case lol? Is Edmonton known to process complex cases?

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
My application is also in Edmonton. Why is mine a complex case lol?
Actually its a lie and misnomer an excuse for ircc to cover their arse. They ask for some random document and then say its complex.

jjwu

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
I too saw this, I almost fell out of my chair when I read 9500 CEC applications were processed. While I wouldn't expect a 1:1 it has certainly felt like the PNP number should be flipped based on the activity in the forums. Glad to be wrong.
That means We could expect all cec cases will be done by the end of March if ircc keeps the pace accordingly.

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
So this is going as per standard logic. The number shows 9,536 were processed between Dec 15 to Feb 1; that means they are clearing the old pending cases, and that is why we did not hear much news about CEC approvals, these are the people who lost all hopes and were not active in different CEC forums. As I stated yesterday, there are good chances that we will be hearing some good news soon this month or maximum by March. They will definitely prioritize the CEC cases, as this is the safest & most important category for them.

The article also says the same thing -

The backlog of Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applications is also down significantly which should not come as a surprise. It consisted of 48,225 persons in October and then fell to 24,675 persons in December. It now stands at about 15,100 persons which is a decline of over 9,500 persons since December.

This suggests that IRCC will erase the CEC inventory within the coming months. The low inventory of CEC applicants is a function of IRCC prioritizing their applications in 2021 to support its achievement of its 401,000 newcomer target. In addition, IRCC has temporarily paused Express Entry invitations to CEC candidates since September so it can reduce its inventory and improve its processing times for Express Entry applicants.

Stay positive, we are going to get it soon...

Reactions: asiqur and DerekGe

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This is great news!!!
Welcome my friend! It is good and bad both. Good because it means IRCC had not totally halted our application processing. Bad because we are leftover cases and IRCC will likely say that we are complex cases...

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
Welcome my friend! It is good and bad both. Good because it means IRCC had not totally halted our application processing. Bad because we are leftover cases and IRCC will likely say that we are complex cases...

Is there any chance of last-minute surprises now? I mean, it is almost 6th month for these applications, except for candidates failing in criminality or background check, do you hear cases where the application is rejected for the basic reasons.
I saw most of the rejections come during 1 or 2 months of initial screening if something very basic is missing.
Like the docs do not support total score or very basic things missing to support the candidature. as per my understanding, these are filtered during the initial 1 or 2 months.

Are you aware of such cases?
Most of the cases I heard received the lucky email during the last month and they did not even have any update until the 6th month.

As far as I understand here in this group whoever contacted the IRCC, got to know Security is in progress, so I understand most or all the applications are in that stage, it means basic checks (initial screening 1or 2 rounds) must have been cleared for these applications, and now the last few things are getting completed or going to be completed.

Apologies, I usually go by standard logic, which does not work in some cases, and perhaps in this assumption too but I wish it should work here too.

And as far as complexity or reason for the delay is concerned, my assumptions are :)

1. Human factor: Our cases were with those people who took more time to review and clear

2. Dependents/long travel history/multiple employments/slow responses from their sources, overall the review is lengthier than quick cases. However, this is not true in some cases where 1 applicant is still waiting, but their bad luck might be1st point.

3. The priority for the last 2 months - their priorities were old pending cases, probably older than Jun-Jul and that is why the pending cases who are in the last stages, did not get any update.

:) I know these are all assumptions that can make us feel better, but I somehow feel, 60-70% of these points are correct.