+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Seban

Jan 27, 2022
Just called IRCC, the agent told me my Vo is Edmonton, I am pretty sure it was processed in Ottawa before.
Also, the status has not changed at all since Oct. 20th.
Medical: passed
Eligibility: passed
Info-sharing: in progress
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started

It's been almost 5 months(My AOR is 09/03/2021), I don't think they can complete processing the application within 6 month....
[/same AOR SEPT 03

m3cache

Feb 2, 2022
Long time listener, first time caller.

AOR Sep 15th

After what feels like 500 attempts, I finally got through and talked to the IRCC today:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In-Progress
Security: Passed
Info Sharing: Passed

VO: Ottawa
Secondary VO: Sydney

What in the fuck kind of status is this? How is criminality in progress and security passed? If criminality is just an IRCC Agent looking over your PCC surely that shouldn't take longer than the security check. Everyone else here has Security not started and Criminality passed. I bet I'm some edge case.

Last edited:

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021

AOR Sep 15th

After what feels like 500 attempts, I finally got through and talked to the IRCC today:

What in the fuck kind of status is this? How is criminality in progress and security passed? If criminality is just an IRCC Agent looking over your PCC surely that shouldn't take longer than the security check. Everyone else here has Security not started and Criminality passed. I bet I'm some edge case.
I also have security passed but criminality still in progress and eligibility review required, info sharing complete. Strange thing is the agent I spoke to on the phone said I passed the first part of criminality whereas the second part is still in progress. First time I heard that there are 2 parts in the criminality check.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I also have security passed but criminality still in progress and eligibility review required, info sharing complete. Strange thing is the agent I spoke to on the phone said I passed the first part of criminality whereas the second part is still in progress. First time I heard that there are 2 parts in the criminality check.
Get the gcms notes.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Get the gcms notes.
I did already. Last update was in November 30 when my file was transferred to Montreal VO. At one point my criminality was already set to passed as well as eligibility but criminality went back to not started. For eligibility it is blank in the notes that I received.

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021

AOR Sep 15th

We're in the same boat, don't worry about it. No one has any idea of what's happening, just ride the wave of ignorance until you get ecopr.

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Called IRCC today and got this status update:

VO: Edmonton
Eligibility: Passes
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Completed
Security: Not started

My AOR date was Sep. 21st through CEC.
What was the last status?

rkukretti

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Called IRCC today and got this status update:

VO: Edmonton
Eligibility: Passes
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Completed
Security: Not started

My AOR date was Sep. 21st through CEC.
Mine AOR is 18th September and Criminality is in progress and Security is not started as per GCMS notes received. Last update in GCMS notes was 29th October 2021 and my primary VO is Edmonton and Secondary is CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
There is more to this story than simple PCC validation.

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Mine AOR is 18th September and Criminality is in progress and Security is not started as per GCMS notes received. Last update in GCMS notes was 29th October 2021 and my primary VO is Edmonton and Secondary is CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
When did you ask for the GCMS note? I asked in November, but haven’t received it yet.

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Trying to get fresh stats -

How many folks here have their background showing as “ application is in progress..” rather than “processing your background check..” .

also any update wrt to GU etc?

AshJoshi

Jan 10, 2022
Trying to get fresh stats -

How many folks here have their background showing as “ application is in progress..” rather than “processing your background check..” .

also any update wrt to GU etc?
What is the different between these two status? I am on "processing your background check". No updates for a long time....