+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC September 2019 applicants join here for updates

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
You will generally know through ghost updates, the background status switches between "In progress" and "Not Applicable" a couple of times before you get your PR. I would advise you against ordering GCMS notes unless your application gets delayed beyond 6 months or has been rejected.
Thank you, I ordered the GCMS note yesterday, I'm in land and my AOR was Sep 19th so I think I still have a long wait in front of me, but I ordered GCMS anyway to know my visa office at least .

always1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
I got my status bar October 9th+background from n/a to not started.
MEP on October 15th + background processing.
Any changes with your background?
It currently says “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”

Aloneguy

Oct 14, 2019
HI,

Kindly add your details and progress updates, if you submitted documents for Express Entry under Canadian Experience Class on September 2019.

Thank you
Hi, I’ve got my passport request on 26sep and I’ve sent my passport on 26th. It’s been three weeks since i sent mine. I’ve called cic and they said my application is still in process. My passport request email doesn’t say ready for visa. I’m kinda confused about what’s happening. Do you have any idea. Please and thank You.

Vamsi2504

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, I’ve got my passport request on 26sep and I’ve sent my passport on 26th. It’s been three weeks since i sent mine. I’ve called cic and they said my application is still in process. My passport request email doesn’t say ready for visa. I’m kinda confused about what’s happening. Do you have any idea. Please and thank You.
When is your AOR. How many days it took for you to get PPR?

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
How long did it take for you to get your background check done and after you got it, after how many days you got PPR? Kindly share your timeline.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
ITA Sep 18
AOR Sep 23
MEP Oct 17
The status is 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'
Received an email saying status is updated on Oct 18...

New_Fighter

Sep 23, 2018
Hi Every one, does anybody got his/her PPR email yet from the early September applicants ? below is my timeline so far
AOR : September 20th
MP : October 11th
RCMP request and submitted same day (had it upfront) : October 11th