+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC September 2019 applicants join here for updates

EthanCanada

Oct 9, 2019
I've applied for Express entry under the Canadian experience class today 10/9/2019.

I'm currently on a IEC visa which expires shortly, I need to apply for the open bridging visa but every time I use the online portal it doesn't work. Has anyone else had this issue or do you have to apply via mail?

Simran827

Oct 12, 2019
Hello friends
My AOR date is 12 September
MEP is 4 October
Got request to submit rcmp report on 4 October.
Still waiting for rcmp check
Kindly any one tell at what stage is my application?

Thanks in advance

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi All,

I received ITA under CEC, I have received 50 points for Indian Experience. I am having difficulty in getting the experience letters from companies i worked for in India. Without those 50 points i would still qualify for CEC i meant i am still above the cut off of the time i received ITA.

Can i remove Indian experience and mention in Personal Details and write a Letter of Explanation? Or will that be an Issue? Please any reply would be appreciated, i received ITA 30 days back and i am still trying for Indian experience and i am hearing mixed suggestions from everyone some say i can remove Indian experience as long as i clear the cut off my time, some say dont do it it may create issues

Thanks in Advance
If you check your ITA letter, there’s a link that contains detailed information on editing your profile after invitation , you can check it out. I think it’s on page 3.

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Too early for something to happen for you, so no worries. My AOR is Sep 20, medical passed just yesterday and the status bar appeared
Too early for something to happen for you, so no worries. My AOR is Sep 20, medical passed just yesterday and the status bar appeared
Hi, how did you know your Medical is passed? Did you IRCC customer care line or is there a way of knowing on your profile?

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
Check this link out. https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/. Kind of explains the whole thing regarding the steps involved in the PR process. IP1 is the stage where they process your background and criminality checks. IP2 is when Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all the agent's recommendations.
In my case, it might be a false IP2, and moving forward I will see ghost updates on my profile while my application moves through the different stages.

Hi,where does it stated that we are PI1 or PI2? Is it in the online application or should I request officer note for it?

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and submitted my application in Sep2019, adding my details below and looking forward to get some updates from fellow forum members who are sailing in the same boat.

CEC inland
ITA received - 12th Aug 2019
Documents/application submitted - 2nd Sep 2019
Acknowledgement receipt - 3rd Sep 2019
Passed the medical exam - 20th Sep 2019
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Last edited:

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hello friends
My AOR date is 12 September
MEP is 4 October
Got request to submit rcmp report on 4 October.
Still waiting for rcmp check
Kindly any one tell at what stage is my application?

Thanks in advance
Did you submit PCC from your home country with your documents? I just submitted PCC from India and nothing from Canada.

Simran827

Oct 12, 2019
Did you submit PCC from your home country with your documents? I just submitted PCC from India and nothing from Canada.
Yes I did submit my indian pcc when I submit my application and i also asked my consultant about Canadian pcc to submit my pcc but she asked there’s no need for rcmp police clearance report but later they asked for it.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Yes I did submit my indian pcc when I submit my application and i also asked my consultant about Canadian pcc to submit my pcc but she asked there’s no need for rcmp police clearance report but later they asked for it.
Okay, for how long have you been in Canada?

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Hi,where does it stated that we are PI1 or PI2? Is it in the online application or should I request officer note for it?
You will generally know through ghost updates, the background status switches between "In progress" and "Not Applicable" a couple of times before you get your PR. I would advise you against ordering GCMS notes unless your application gets delayed beyond 6 months or has been rejected.