+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC September 2019 applicants join here for updates

Rana Karmakar

May 29, 2017
Generally, they try to process your PR application faster. Even if you do not get your BOWP by Nov 1st week, you still can remain in Canada, I am pretty sure you can get your Driver's license extended based on the proof that you have applied to extend your stay here in Canada. It is advisable to get a letter from IRCC for such purposes.
Fingers crossed for the PR application.

h_1991

Feb 7, 2019
CEC inland
AOR Sep 6th,2019
MEP Sep 26,2019
The following Monday I got a message from WES stating the following,
"IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report"
received this email at around 9am and got WES to send an electronic copy to IRCC at 11ish. So the next day, October 1st, I phoned IRCC and they told me that either WES hasn't sent them anything, or IRCC hasn't updated it yet; however, WES did email me stating that the electronic copy was sent to IRCC.
It's a weird predicament I've gotten myself into. Any idea if this issue will affect my application?

Thanks in Advance,

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hi all,
I did my medical upfront exam on 12th Sep and also submitted PCC with other documents on Sep18th, but my profile shows that application is being reviewed (the status changed on Sep 23rd) and that I do not need medical exam and biometrics and interview and background check: not applicable. What does it mean?

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
Hi all,
I did my medical upfront exam on 12th Sep and also submitted PCC with other documents on Sep18th, but my profile shows that application is being reviewed (the status changed on Sep 23rd) and that I do not need medical exam and biometrics and interview and background check: not applicable. What does it mean?
Nothing, they have not started up with your application yet most probably. You will probably get a ghost update on passing your medicals, and then your BG status will either be:
1) Next step is to conduct a background check; or
2) We currently processing your background check.
Once you have these messages on your application, it can take anywhere between a week to 2 months for getting your PPR.

Reactions: poonamdangi

always1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Hello! AOR Sept 21
My PGWP is expiring on Nov 7, my husband’s PGWP on Oct 25. :confused: No update since AOR.

VIVICLEO

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1- Nov-2019
AOR Received.
15-Nov-2019
Med's Done....
19-sept-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2020
CEC inland
AOR Sep 6th,2019
MEP Sep 26,2019
The following Monday I got a message from WES stating the following,
"IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report"
received this email at around 9am and got WES to send an electronic copy to IRCC at 11ish. So the next day, October 1st, I phoned IRCC and they told me that either WES hasn't sent them anything, or IRCC hasn't updated it yet; however, WES did email me stating that the electronic copy was sent to IRCC.
It's a weird predicament I've gotten myself into. Any idea if this issue will affect my application?

Thanks in Advance,

I’m sorry for this update but it’s rather too complicated than ever. I don’t think I have ever come across this issue before. For me I added a copy of my WES certificate to my Educational section. Just to confirm I received my Wes certificate. You did receive it kindly upload that copy on the Web form section. Then follow up with WES. Do not let them rest until you are assured IRCC have received it. This might delay your process a bit.

Link to web form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

VIVICLEO

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
1- Nov-2019
AOR Received.
15-Nov-2019
Med's Done....
19-sept-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2020
Sorry guys,

Did anyone do biometrics? I didn’t do any biometrics. Do we need to do one?

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Nothing, they have not started up with your application yet most probably. You will probably get a ghost update on passing your medicals, and then your BG status will either be:
1) Next step is to conduct a background check; or
2) We currently processing your background check.
Once you have these messages on your application, it can take anywhere between a week to 2 months for getting your PPR.
MEP: 0ct 9th and background check is in progress, it says 5 months average processing time.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
MEP: 0ct 9th and background check is in progress, it says 5 months average processing time.
It's the same in my case. The timeline in your application does not indicate at what stage of processing the application is at, it more or less indicates the time elapsed (and the time remaining) since the day you got your AOR.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
It's the same in my case. The timeline in your application does not indicate at what stage of processing the application is at, it more or less indicates the time elapsed (and the time remaining) since the day you got your AOR.
Okay, hopefully it will be faster than the given timeline!