+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC September 2019 applicants join here for updates

dementino

Sep 26, 2019
Sorry I meant $1500
Oh I also considered such option but ended up applying myself as I thought the only documents to be checked were letters from the employer. But my noc perfectly matches what I'm actually doing so I just followed all instructions and explained everything to my employer. I hope I won't regret it lol!

Applied Sep 20, AOR Sep 20 - patiently waiting.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Oh I also considered such option but ended up applying myself as I thought the only documents to be checked were letters from the employer. But my noc perfectly matches what I'm actually doing so I just followed all instructions and explained everything to my employer. I hope I won't regret it lol!

Applied Sep 20, AOR Sep 20 - patiently waiting.
Yeah I guess if you are confident in your documents it doesn't make sense to go to a consultant. Mine was 150, I said 1500 to make ruandro feel better lol

Osamede

Aug 29, 2018
I was invited under CEC on the 18th, I’m yet to submit my application. My question , the system requires me to upload proof of funds and my spouses work experience. But when I submitted my profile I answered that my spouse has no work experience and just a high school certificate and i also answered that no ECA was conducted. But the system is asking for these document for my spouse. My PGWP expires sept 2021

Last edited:

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
I was invited under CEC on the 18th, I’m yet to submit my application. My question , the system requires me to upload proof of funds and my spouses work experience. But when I submitted my profile I answered that my spouse has no work experience and just a high school certificate and i also answered that no ECA was conducted. But the system is asking for these document for my spouse. My PGWP expires sept 2021
1. Enter 0 as POF, then it won't ask for the document
2. Enter no degree - It won't ask for the document. But explain in LOE about your spouse qualification. OR check carefully if you selected ECA for the degree. If yes, just change it and it won't ask.

CEC- Bob

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hello,
I am planning to apply under the CEC program :
Can someone advise me if I could be approved with below condition?

1) I have Canadian work experience for 15 months (NOC A)
2) IELTS R 6 L 6.5 W 6 S 7

My age is 47 and total point calculation is around 375

Do I have a chance to get my PR under CEC?
Thanks

Vamsi2504

Sep 29, 2019
Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am CEC applicant, submitted application on Sep 06, 2019.

It would be great if someone clarify few queries

1. Did anyone of you get option to pay for biometrics upfront.
2. I created my EE application in Dec,2018 and gave residence as outside Canada, whereas now I applied with residence as Canada. Will it falls under inland or Outland. Also, how to check for visa office.
3. My application says 6 Months processing time. Is it same case for all of you.

Thank you in advance!

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am CEC applicant, submitted application on Sep 06, 2019.

2. I created my EE application in Dec,2018 and gave residence as outside Canada, whereas now I applied with residence as Canada. Will it falls under inland or Outland. Also, how to check for visa office.
3. My application says 6 Months processing time. Is it same case for all of you.

Thank you in advance!
unfortunately no. Your score is very low for EE/CEC. Try for PNP.

hope@90

Jun 7, 2016
Hi All,

I received ITA under CEC, I have received 50 points for Indian Experience. I am having difficulty in getting the experience letters from companies i worked for in India. Without those 50 points i would still qualify for CEC i meant i am still above the cut off of the time i received ITA.

Can i remove Indian experience and mention in Personal Details and write a Letter of Explanation? Or will that be an Issue? Please any reply would be appreciated, i received ITA 30 days back and i am still trying for Indian experience and i am hearing mixed suggestions from everyone some say i can remove Indian experience as long as i clear the cut off my time, some say dont do it it may create issues

Thanks in Advance

sclarke2019

Sep 29, 2019
Goodnight I am not sure I am in the correct group, I am from the Caribbean (Jamaica) I applied for my PGWP on May 29th, 2019 and received it on September 18, 2019. I am presently working but NOT full-time, (part-time/casual). However, I do work full-time hours for the week because I work mostly 12-hour shifts and an occasional 8-hour shift. I would like to know if I can still apply for my PR next year (2020) even though I am not full-time employed? Also, how can I know how much hours I have completed out of the 1560 hours required? Thank you in advance.

Vamsi2504

Sep 29, 2019
unfortunately no. Your score is very low for EE/CEC. Try for PNP.
I think you have mistaken, I already received ITA(Score:460) and applied for PR. I am asking for few clarifications.

Thank you in advance!