+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

Harneetksidhu

Dec 13, 2018
Hi @Harneetksidhu, do you finally get to reschedule the direct landing interview? I may be in the same situation as you and very anxious. Can you please share with me what to do to reschedule? Thank you for much for your kind help.
Hi . Yes they rescheduled it . I was calling them after every 20-30 mins and finally got hold of them.

adi1987

Aug 21, 2018
Hi All

My AOR is 8th Sept and from last three months my status is same. I called CIC three times (in november, decmber and jan) and got same status info.

Eligibility - recommended passed
criminality - passed
medical - passed
security - not started
VO - Ottawa

seems like CIC did not touch CEC applications(those are in Eligibility is in "recommended passed " status) from last more than three months.

anyone who got PPR recently whose eligibility was in " recommended passed" for some time ?

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hi All

My AOR is 8th Sept and from last three months my status is same. I called CIC three times (in november, decmber and jan) and got same status info.

Eligibility - recommended passed
criminality - passed
medical - passed
security - not started
VO - Ottawa

seems like CIC did not touch CEC applications(those are in Eligibility is in "recommended passed " status) from last more than three months.

anyone who got PPR recently whose eligibility was in " recommended passed" for some time ?
We are in same boat however I am not sure if my eligibility is "recommended pass" or "pass"

nykares

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys,
I received my PR yesterday and I thought I would share my timeline and experience.

I submitted my profile on sept 4 and received an ITA on sept 5. I noticed my nationality on my IELTS TRF was incorrect. I had it corrected but this changed my TRF number and result date. I explained this very clearly in my cover letter and provided both certificates. My CRS was 526, IELTS 8.5, and NOC0711. I mentioned every job I’ve had and also included a table in my cover letter to show my travel history since this application section was a little unclear.

I submitted my application on sept 17 with an upfront medical and all fees. My medical status was updated on Oct 13 and I received a ghost update on Jan 3. I also applied for GCMS on Dec 18 and received them on Jan 15.

I received a presecheduled landing interview appointment email on Jan 16. The interview was very casual and took a few minutes. I was asked about basic questions from my application and nothing random. I showed up exactly on time but still had to wait in line for around an hour. I suggest showing up a little early if possible.

Feel free to ask me any questions and good luck to everyone waiting.
Congratulations.
I called cic early January and was told my background check is being process in Etobicoke visa office and eligibility not done yet.
Was yours like that too?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Congratulations.
I called cic early January and was told my background check is being process in Etobicoke visa office and eligibility not done yet.
Was yours like that too?
Till now I thought Background check starts after Eligibility but looks like IRCC is all over the place.

JuliettaG87

May 20, 2015
I received a second ghost update this afternoon (AoR Sept 3rd). I called and I asked but the lady just told me that a decision has been made on my case but I may have to wait until February to hear from them. She didn't tell me if it was approved or not, so I am low key freaking out. She did say, well the majority of applications are approved rather than refused, but she wouldn't say more. I guess I just have to keep waiting...

hannahacls88

Oct 17, 2018
I received a second ghost update this afternoon (AoR Sept 3rd). I called and I asked but the lady just told me that a decision has been made on my case but I may have to wait until February to hear from them. She didn't tell me if it was approved or not, so I am low key freaking out. She did say, well the majority of applications are approved rather than refused, but she wouldn't say more. I guess I just have to keep waiting...
Feb is only a few days away, at least you know that you're one step closer :)