+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC- reviewing eligibility requirement-The admissibility review is currently in process-

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Dear Good people - I am a CEC inland applicant. The last update of my profile on Oct 3rd of RPRF payment request and when background check also started. currently, my profile says :
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

But when I got the RPRF payment request they said "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose"

My question is - am I passed the eligibility requirements? if so then why the review of my eligibility still in the process .
thanks

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Dear Good people - I am a CEC inland applicant. The last update of my profile on Oct 3rd of RPRF payment request and when background check also started. currently, my profile says :
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

But when I got the RPRF payment request they said "The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose"

My question is - am I passed the eligibility requirements? if so then why the review of my eligibility still in the process .
thanks
Any help ?